Pillow Pet  » Other  »
  • One day while shopping at Walmart, it was only $15 so I decided to buy one for my daughter since she always said she wanted this whenever the commercial popped up on TV
  • They're really cute but the big ones are so much better in my opinion
  • I really recommend this for parents out there

• by Tan Vu

I see this wherever I go: on the television, Walmart, Target, Kohls, basically, every department stores have these. One day while shopping at Walmart, it was only $15 so I decided to buy one for my daughter since she always said she wanted this whenever the commercial popped up on TV. I got her a unicorn one. First of all, the fur is super soft and smooth.

It felt so

nice that I can tell that it would be so comfortable to sleep with especially during the cold nights. Secondly, it’s so beautiful. It does look like unicorn and it’s so cool how when you hold it, it turns into a pet and when you unfold it, it’s a pillow.

It’s such a simple idea but it’s executed so well. When I gave this to my daughter, she was so happy that she wanted to cry. I could see tears in her eyes.

Tears of happiness. She got it and ran upstairs and played with it. I was happy that she liked it.

In fact, it looked like she’s obsessed with it. Now my son wanted one too and he wanted the dinosaur one and I have to spend another $15 on it. The only bad thing about the pillow ...

• Pillow Pet
      pets are it’s expensive.

Kids love these and if you have a lot of kids and buy one, you have to buy more for the other kids. It’s gonna add up to a lot of money. One time, when my daughter spilled ketchup on her unicorn, we washed it and dried it and it actually came out to be soft and smooth like they said.

I love it so much.

I guess the price really matters since it’s such high quality. I wished it would go on sale for like $10.

That would be such a good price and I would buy a lot. They came out with small pillow pets too which are $10. They’re really cute but the big ones are so much better in my opinion.

I really recommend this for parents out there! Your kids will love it.

Roseanne Pratt says :

I think pillow pets are adorable for any age. I as an adult would love to have one. Price is not everything and just seeing the happiness in your child(s) eyes pays the price. Enjoy them while they are little and they will remember all the good you did for them when they are older. Sincerely

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221091533370330/k2311a0921/9.21.11