Rio (Animation)
  • I heard really good reviews about this movie and judging from the cover, it looks like a really funny animation so I decided to buy it for my kids
  • She's Anne Hathaway as the voice and I love Anne Hathaway
  • It's gonna be the best family movie night you ever have

• by Tan Vu

I remember walking to a mall one day and there was a HUGE banner on top of the roof about Rio. And then when I went to target next to the mall, they also have a huge stand with Rio DVD/Bluray pack. I heard really good reviews about this movie and judging from the cover, it looks like a really funny animation so I decided to buy it for my kids. It’s Saturday night so we popped in the DVD

and watched Rio while eating pop corn and cuddling with each other.

WOW is all I got to say. We had such a great time laughing and watching the movie. The movie is hilarious.

I still can’t get over the fact how good this animation is. Really. if you dont’ like Animations, you still got to try this out.

This is not like the others. This feels like a real movie and is just down to earth hilarious. I love ...

• the yellow bird so much.

He has the total swag and he’s just so cool. I also love the blue female rio. She’s Anne Hathaway as the voice and I love Anne Hathaway.

She sounds so different. I also love the setting of this place. It’s so funny how the owner of the blue rio got to be the float parade and dressed as a bird.

She looks hilarious and people cheered for her. I laughed so so so many

times watching this movie. It’s so funny and it’s just a great movie.

I love the chemistry between the female and male Rio. I love how the girl hate him but then fell in love with him. So romantic.

Buy this now and watch it with you family. You won’t regret it. It’s gonna be the best family movie night you ever have.

Get some popcorn and soda and blanket and it’s gonna be a great night. I really recommend this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121091533360330/k2311a0921/9.21.11