Conrad Miami hotel  » Hotels  »
Espirito Santo Plaza, 1395 Brickell Aveneue, Miami, Florida 33131
  • I think it would be a “feather in my cap” to point them out

• by jeffreycannonball

The Conrad Miami presents very well. I stayed there while in Miami on business. It was in about the right location for my purposes: approximately seven miles from Miami proper; and twenty-five miles from Fort Lauderdale.

My room was stylishly furnished; and decorated. There was an immaculate, white fluffy (seemingly down-filled) bed covering on the bed; with gold colored edging bordering the pillow shams and the spread.

A nice floral accent pillow and baby blue roll-type throw pillow added some color to the pristine white covering of the bed. The white covering (significantly) reflected light in the room: and everything, I thought, felt very “Miami” meaning: sunny and rich.

A delightful vase of blue flowers graced

the bedside table (or nightstand).

The Conrad overlooks beautiful Biscayne Bay and the bustle of the thriving metropolis.

The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of global cuisine: I liked the fact because I am moody when it comes to food. You will want to visit Atrio at level 25. The most impressive part about dining there is the view: you get a good eye-full of the bay.

The libation venue on level 25 is equally as sporting. If you do not want to trot around town for the evening, the hotel has its popular night spot and restaurant atop of it, going for it. I give a thumbs up to both.

There is a beautiful,

• luxurious refreshing pool area at the top of the hotel; or, I should more accurately point out on the establishment’s rooftop. There is also a hot tub and tennis courts located on rooftop.

The hotel boasts a spa; and their fitness center provides all the latest and best exercise equipment: truly high-tech “stuff.”

In the way of hotel amenities, in my opinion, “no stone has been left unturned:” There are enough options in the way of relaxation or recreation to keep you busy for hours in-house.

The service is what you expect: terrific; and, overall it is a comfortable, fashionable place to stay; regardless, why and what brings you to the city.

There is one complimentary lunch

which they offered for up to two persons per room; absent of wine or other alcoholic beverages. I did not have a chance to take advantage of it; however, if I had had the opportunity; naturally, I would have taken the hotel up on the offer. However, with respect to the freebie lunch, the resorts are competitive, so at least one complimentary meal is not extraordinary; although, still a nice gesture.

The place feels clean; luxurious, classy—please, put this establishment on your list of places to stay when visiting Miami. I would not think twice about recommending them to my most revered business acquaintance. I think it would be a “feather in my cap” to point them out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221091533290330/k2311a0921/9.21.11