Labello Angel Star Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this one because I liked how it looks and kind of did not notice (although the sign on the packaging is not exactly unnoticeable) that this is not the regular colourless lip balm but that it has sparkle particles in it
  • I think this was a well chosen combination and that it works quite well

• by Mintaka

I bought this one because I liked how it looks and kind of did not notice (although the sign on the packaging is not exactly unnoticeable) that this is not the regular “colourless” lip balm but that it has sparkle particles in it. Ah well, not exactly what I was looking for but still all right.

First I would say that as a lip balm this one is really good, I expected nothing less from Labello. I often get dry

lips and they tend to become scuffed no matter the season. This one makes my lips smoother, softer, hydrated - in overall healthier.

It has a sweet scent, it reminds me of fruity bubble gums for children. Quite pleasant and the scent does stay on your lips for a while. The taste is, thankfully, not sweet so you won’t be licking it off your lips, it is more of a neutral taste which I would describe as, well lip balm ...

• like.

As the sparkle goes… This lip balm works like a lipstick or well more like an lip gloss. Applying it on your lips will leave a gentle light pink colour on them with some sparkle (silver/pink). It is a good color but you can easily over apply it and it might look to intense - well at least if you have pale complexion as I have. But if you use it moderately the colour and shimmer will actually make

your lips look great and the color intensity and subtle sparkling are suitable for any time of the day, it is not too aggressive for during the day and can work look nice as a part of your evening make up to - you will have to reapply it often though if you intend it as a make up though since the shimmer does wear of quite fast.

I think this was a well chosen combination and that it works quite well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121091533240330/k2311a0921/9.21.11