M-lady Waxing Strips
2.0
  • I bought waxing strips since this seemed an easier as waxing gel and certainly is less messy
  • For me personally this is a somewhat painful experience but tolerable
  • When I pulled them off I noticed a lot of the hair was not plucked out since not all hair left on the strips had hair bulbs

• by Mintaka

Most of the time I am a razor user but in the summer I often choose waxing since shaving can become tiresome. I bought waxing strips since this seemed an easier as waxing gel and certainly is less messy.

There are 10 pairs of strips in the package and 4 pre-moistened tissues for removing the leftover wax and to sooth the skin after waxing.

You need to warm the strips with your hands, you do that by holding a pair of strips between your hands for about 15 seconds, then you separate the two strips, put one on the cleaned

area you wish to wax, rub it a bit (take a deep breath) and pull the stripe to remove the hair. For me personally this is a somewhat painful experience but tolerable.

I am not exactly satisfied with this strips though… When I pulled them off I noticed a lot of the hair was not plucked out since not all hair left on the strips had hair bulbs. Some of the hair on the skin was also left untouched (only a little though).

The strips are supposed to be reusable for a few times but in my experience ...

• I could only use 1 strip once since it was not exactly effective in the second use. I used up half the strips in the package for my legs - which is a lot since I am small and more on the skinny side.

There was some redness left after use however using the tissues that come in the package the skin was soothed and the redness disappeared. The tissues are actually really good, they immediately cleaned all the wax (not that there was a lot of it left on the skin).

As for the results go, well after waxing

(and a bit of corrections with the razor) my legs were smooth and stayed smooth for longer than they would with razor but after a few days the hair that did not get plucked completely starts growing - although there isn’t allot of this hair it still is there (it is not as noticeable though, I did not need to shave for about a week and legs still looked smooth-ish). You don’t exactly stay smooth for weeks with this one, but it is still better than shaving every other day.

These are quite cheap though so that is a positive thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121091533220330/k2311a0921/9.21.11