Charming Charlies Fashion Store  » Shopping  »
3625 Dallas Hwy SW Marietta, GA. 30064
  • I decided to try out Charlies, and I am glad I did
  • Overall I highly recommend shopping for your girlish needs in this store because you will not be disappointed

• by pengirl

I had never been to Charming Charlies before, but my sister and coworkers kept talking about the great deals and styles that are at Charming Charlies. I decided to try out Charlies, and I am glad I did!

Charming Charlies is a girls heaven. You walk in the door unsuspecting that you are going

to spend the next two hours in girls Heaven living in a dream. The store is large and has multiple sections that are sectioned off in to colors. Each way you look is a different table with a different color of an assortment of jewelry, purses, accessories, clothes, shoes, and hair accessories. The walls of the store are like closets with cute outfits that make you want to walk out with them all on. The store also sells shoes in any fashion that you could think of. If you need anything that is somewhat girlish or is girlish, this is the store for you ! I can find anything girl related in ...

• Charming Charlies Fashion Store
      this store that I want. There is a good mix of casual accessories, especially jewelry, and fancy accessories.

The prices are not bad for the store. The clothes are expensive but still not bad priced. You can get some nice jewelry for fewer than ten dollars, and the jewelry is not cheaply made. The purses

are so cute that I could buy them all and are between twenty dollars and fifty dollars but are well worth the price. The shoes all seem to average between fifteen and twenty dollars and are comfortable.

Overall I highly recommend shopping for your girlish needs in this store because you will not be disappointed ! I never am.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2421091533190330/k2311a0921/9.21.11