Copper Coin Coffee House  » Restaurants  »
400 Chamber Street Woodstock, GA 3018
  • I am always excited to be introduced to a new coffee house because I love coffee and tea drinks
  • There is a bar that is placed by window, so you can watch outside which I enjoyed
  • I tasted one of my friends lemon tea which I did not think sounded good but with the perfect blend of spices the lemon tea was delicious
  • The worst part of the Copper Coin experience is not directly related to the coffee house

• by pengirl

I had never even heard of the Copper Coin Coffee House until my church planned a singles group event at the coffee house. I am always excited to be introduced to a new coffee house because I love coffee and tea drinks.

The Copper Coin is a little hard to locate because even my GPS was going crazy. The coffee house is located in downtown Woodstock in a little plaza with a bunch of restaurants and fancy shops. The coffee house does face the road but is behind another plaza, so it is not seen from the road easily. There is also not a lot of parking in the plaza because of the popularity of the plaza, so you may

have to park a little distance away from coffee house. The building, once found, is really cute and beautiful. The front window of the coffee house is huge and made of glass, so you can easily people watch once you are seated inside. The whole inside of the building is very cutely designed and makes for a cozy atmosphere. The front counter is at the front of the coffee house, so you can order your drinks and have a seat inside or outside. There is a bar that is placed by window, so you can watch outside which I enjoyed. There are tables scattered about the coffee house for if you have business to take care of or a whole bunch of people wish to sit together. There is also large couches that makes for comfortable reading. Then there is a little living room type room to sit and chat with a fridge located in that room. There is also a large room with bleachers and a place for someone to do live music or poetry. The whole place has a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere with a living room type feel to it, and I felt right at home there.

The coffee and tea drinks are also really good. I got a vanilla chai tea and about went to Heaven when I had that first sip. Chai tea is a favorite of mine but with vanilla in it and the strong spices it was so good.

• Copper Coin Coffee House
      You could even smell the spices before tasting them. I tasted one of my friends lemon tea which I did not think sounded good but with the perfect blend of spices the lemon tea was delicious. Everyone was raving about their drinks, and some said they liked the drinks here better then Starbucks. I also sampled a mocha that someone had, and it was not overly sweet but a perfect amount of sweetness making the drink more enjoyable.

The prices are like a typical coffee house price range. Overly priced but better priced then Starbucks. You can get teas cheaper then speciality coffees for less then two dollars. The speciality drinks range more like three or four dollars but are

worth the price. You also get generous portions and not just a little cup for a huge price. The drinks are served in beautiful mugs and cups that are huge so a great quanity of beverage.

The worst part of the Copper Coin experience is not directly related to the coffee house. It is the finding a place to park because sometimes you have to wait on other cars to leave before parking. After you park, you will love the coffee house because it not like other coffee houses. It is more at home, relaxed and open for a lot of people to meet up.

Overall, I return to the coffee house and my mouth is watering to try more drinks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721091533180330/k2311a0921/9.21.11