Adobe Premier Pro CS4  » Software  »
  • The best option is just to go with what they have already
  • I was so scared and I thought it would take forever for me to learn this program but after looking up tutorials on youtube and forums, I got the hang of it
  • I'll say what I like and dislike is bullet points below
  • I love how when you right click on a video, you can change the volume, speed, etc. It's so easy now
  • There are also audio effects and transitions which are cool in my opinion

• by Tan Vu

Video editing is one of my favorite hobbies to do during my free time. I would make videos of WWE Superstars, Britney Spears, and many more. It’s my passion. And one of my favorite programs to use is Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. This is one powerful program I can guarantee you. When you open the program, it would ask you if you want a new program or open a program. You would click on new of course and it would pop up a window asking you to name your video and where to save it to and things about your video details and such. The best option is

just to go with what they have already. I use that for every video I made. Now onto the good part, when it’s the first time you use this, it could get really intimidating. I was so scared and I thought it would take forever for me to learn this program but after looking up tutorials on youtube and forums, I got the hang of it. And now, putting a video together easy easy as a cheesecake. I’ll say what I like and dislike is bullet points below.

PROS: - The design is really modern and sleek. It looks really professional and makes me fell good using this.

- ...

• You can check/uncheck what kind of workspace you want manually such as “effects, history, project, tools.” It makes this your home and makes everything easier to navigate since you can place each option wherever you want.

- Editing is super easy. They have tools for you such as razor (where you split), pen tool, zoom, mouse over, and so many more. It makes editing a video so easy. You can split a video in an instance.

- So many options to choose from. I love how when you right click on a video, you can change the volume, speed, etc. It’s so easy now.

- Effects and transitions.

The transitions are a little ordinary but the effects made up for it. There are lots of effects and transitions and you can keyline it which means you can control where you want it to start, where to stop, and in between it. You’ll get it by looking up tutorials. There are also audio effects and transitions which are cool in my opinion.

CONS: - The transitions are not really good. It’s really ordinary but the editing workspace makes up for it.

- Expensive. Of course an Adobe product would be expensive but their product is really great.

That’s basically it. I love this product and I really recommend it. I basically love all Adobe products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3021091533140330/k2311a0921/9.21.11