Dots Clothing Store  » Shopping  »
2821 Chastain Meadows Pky, #120, Marietta, GA 30066
  • I always buy jewelry when I go because I like the big hoop and long dangled earrings they sell
  • Overall, I love shopping at Dots and will continue to shop at this fun store

• by pengirl

I had never even heard of DOTS clothing until my coworker mentioned to me that Dots is her favorite store to shop at. I then googled to see where the closest Dots store is located and was pleased that there is a Dots near where I live.

Dots is a really neat store that has everything from clothes to shoes to accessories to purses. Everything is also the latest styles and very fashionable. As soon

as I walked in the door to this cute shop, I was drawn in by the racks and racks of stylish outfits. You can get any outfit from stylish dresses to cute tops to fashionable bottoms. I usually get cute tops and love the selection they have from every color to the belted look to the longer look. Then I get excited about the selection of shoes because they have the updated styles and usually in ...

• my size. I have big feet, and they have the big foot selection as well. I always buy jewelry when I go because I like the big hoop and long dangled earrings they sell.

Prices are very reasonable at Dots. You can get t-shirts for as low as three dollars, and a pair of fashion flip flops for as low as ten dollars. The nicer outfits are not even bad priced ranging from twenty dollars

to thirty dollars.

The only downfall to Dots is that some of their accessories and shoes are made cheaply. You do get what you pay for but some of the shoes fall apart and get worn down fast. The shoes are also not very comfortable except for the flip flops. The flips flops are comfortable.

Overall, I love shopping at Dots and will continue to shop at this fun store.

Dots Clothing Store

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2421091533120330/k2311a0921/9.21.11