Hasbro Bop It Extreme II  » Games  »
  • My brother has this Hasbro Bop It Extreme II gadget at home, and I enjoy playing with this Bop It tremendously with my brother or myself
  • This is definitely a great de-stressing after a hard day's work, and tension

• by missy
      My brother has this Hasbro Bop It Extreme II gadget at home, and I enjoy playing with this Bop It tremendously with my brother or myself. One word that comes to my mind; SUPERFUN. This is definitely a great de-stressing after a hard day’s work, and tension.

Bop It can be played as a multiplayer or individually. The game is simple.

You simply follow what the computer’s voice prompt you and do it. For example, when you have start the game, there will be a voice that

prompt you to “bop it”, “twist it”, “flick it” and etc.

If you can’t follow the prompt and a bit slow or fail to do so, the Bop It will mock you. And the great thing is that you can sometimes get irritated that a simple gadget like this could mock you, and you could get angry.

So, the determination part comes in determining you to be the winner or loser. Now, if you are playing on a multiplayer level, once you fail to follow the voice command, you ...

• will need to pass it to the next player.

And it’s the same thing for that next player too. So the last person remaining, will be the winner.

And there are scores too. If you play solo, you will have to beat your own score from the previous game.

Of course, this is not your normal X box or playstation, but it’s cool by itself, and it has been quite a long time that I’ve played a game by itself, rather than it being connected to the TV.

/> So, this is addictive.

I played with my brother for about 3 hours, battling each other. Great fun.

voice says bop it, twist it, pull it, bop it, flick it and so on. If you fail to do one of these tasks in time, it mocks you and then gives you a score for your efforts.

When playing “Solo” mode, the objective is to beat your own score. It speeds up, slows down, repeats itself and tries all manner of tricks to make you turn, pull, spin, flick or bop the wrong thing at the wrong time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282504153311030/k2311a0425/4.25.07