Reviewstream website  » Web sites  »
  • I find that silly because so many times I've written a review here on reviewstream about something and if I entered the name of that product in google search it would usually show my review as the first link so I wondered if write a review on some other review site and someone else who is not the member of the site enters a search about this item and gets my review the first result, clicks on it, find it helpful but can't vote because that person is not interesting in writing so he/she is not interested in joining the site
  • A lot of people tried writing on this site and they gave up because their reviews got rejected and they consider this site to be a scam
  • When I read online blogs or posts on forum from people who are claiming reviewstream is a scam I get really mad because I know reviewstream is paying, I got paid more than 10 times
  • But even here, as in real world you have to put some effort in your work and you can't make up stuff but write about your actual experience

• by lorelai

Have you ever tried earning online? Well, I have and I must admit it is not easy at all. First of all I don’t have any internet, marketing or economic education, so I can’t build websites and I don’t want to invest my hard earned money in some site that promises earnings after you pay them some kind of fee. I tried everything, from PTC to surveys, cash bars and blogs but nothing brought me more than a couple of bucks per month. When I say a couple I literally mean $2.

When I stumbled upon reviewstream I was a bit sceptic about it. It promised $50 on my paypal account! I was a bit worried how much time would it take for me to earn $50 because I was used to getting cents as internet earnings and not dollars, but at my surprise I was able to earn $50 in one week if I put in 3-4 hours a week. I was really amazed when after earning $50 and requested my money I got it on my paypal account in 1 day. Passing from $3-$5 a week to $50 a week was so

wonderful, I just couldn’t believe my eyes as the amount of money at my paypal account kept growing. And the fact that you get your money in a very short time after you reach minimal payout is really important. You can’t write $50 dollars in reviews in few days, specially when you start writing because words don’t come easily and when you finally reach the minimal amount (it used to be $50, now it is $30) you are impatient to see the money on your account because only when you receive the money you are 100% sure that the site is legit and that they are actually paying and because, of course, you want those $50.

Why I like reviewstream so much? Well first of all, most review sites pay you only if other members of the same site vote for your review. I find that silly because so many times I’ve written a review here on reviewstream about something and if I entered the name of that product in google search it would usually show my review as the first link so I wondered if write a review on some other review site and someone else who is not the member of the site enters a search about this item and gets my review the first result, clicks on it, find it helpful but can’t vote because that person is not interesting in writing so he/she is not interested in joining the site. As a consequence I don’t earn any money. With reviewstream things are completely different, you write your review, you post it and your account balance increases independently if someone votes for your reviews or not. Then you have a separate balance for each review you post so you get additional 10 cents if someone votes for your review…and that someone doesn’t have to be part of reviewstream community.

A lot of people tried writing on this site and they gave up because their reviews got rejected and they consider this site to be a scam. But reviewstream is not a scam it really is a legit, paying site just you can’t expect they will accept your review if it is very short (who would want to pay you any more for 2-3 lines?) or if you just list the information aboout the product without your ...

• Reviewstream website
      own opinion about it. This is a review site, we are supposed to write our personal opinion about the item, if people want general information, they will google the item or go to the official page of the producer if they didn’t actually want your opinion. OK, I must admit there are some readers who don’t get the idea of a review from a customer so sometimes when people contact me about a product they think I work for the company and ask me questions about distribution of the product in different parts of the world so about some technical information that I can’t know.

When I read online blogs or posts on forum from people who are claiming reviewstream is a scam I get really mad because I know reviewstream is paying, I got paid more than 10 times. But even here, as in real world you have to put some effort in your work and you can’t make up stuff but write about your actual experience. Ask yourself, would you be interested in a review that is not helpful to you? That is giving you information that you can find anywhere else

on internet? I know I wouldn’t!

I’ve earned more than 500 dollars in just a few months when I really dedicated myself to writing. I was a student back than so every dollar I made was really necessary to me. Now I work but I still like writing on reviewstream because first of all you can write about any product you like, they don’t limit you to products they want you to write about like some other sites and then because I’ve finally started making dollars instead of cents which is really important. Most of the people spend a lot of time writing on different forums or sites and they don’t make any money at all but I really prefer getting real money for my efforts.

I would really recommend reviewstream.com to people who want to earn dollars and not cents only. Start writing and you’ll reach $30 much sooner than you thought. I am writing this review for all people that want to write for reviewstream but are discouraged with a $30 minimal payout or with their reviews getting rejected. Just write a review you’d be interested in reading and it will most certainly get accepted.

Adeline Abel says :

re : But even here, as in real world you have to put some effort in your work and you can’t make up stuff but write about your actual experience
I’m new to review stream, but I think it’s a straight forward company.

Mohammad Abid says :

Yes i agree, review stream has explained the rules in detail and the review submitting is pretty straight forward. I have already got 5 review accepted. Just make sure that you write from your own experience and try to give tips and suggestions in your reviews.

Laurie L says :

How much is paid for researched content?

Ghina Ahms says :

Hi Laurie Right now, Reviewstream is paying 13.94 USD for in-depth research content. However, this amount varies from time to time. It is not a fixed price.

Worker Bees says :

Hello how is life treating you since you were the star of Half Hollow Hills High School?

The Queen of Long Island, are you returning to us, we petition you to join us as your courtroom jesters.

Maya Anghel says :

Hello,
I need your help, I started to write a review about the TV series Euphoria, and when I submitted it says PLEASE FILL IN ALL NECESSARY FIELDS. REVIEW WAS NOT SUBMITTED. And all my work disappeared. where can i continue the review and fill the fields?

Galega says :

Unfortunately, you can’t get back your work. Hopefully, draft is there on your computer. Resubmit it and ensure that you have filled all fields.

by kerdial says :

Hello. I’m a newbie here and I already submitted my first review last September 11, 2020, but up until now, I didn’t get any response either they will publish my review or was rejected at all. I tried to contact them but still no response. I have submitted 4 reviews all in all. The first one is text-based, the second and third is in-depth research and the fourth one is the interview. Right now, I’m discouraged about whether to continue my content writing or just wait for the result first. Also, almost all of my replies were rejected and was told that it’s not helpful at all. I have a lot of questions but I don’t know where to ask. Please help me. Thanks.

Anna B Melcher says :

Where to find the answers to the questions in the academy? Current rate of in-depth research content?

TAMADA says :

I, too, do not accept any answer options about in-depth research. I wrote about terms, cost of reviews. At the same time, I indicated the average, maximum, and minimum prices and showed different work duration options. The constant answer is that I am answering wrong. Where can I go to overcome this barrier?

TAMADA says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2020091532980230/k2311a0920/9.20.11