Rio Hotel at Las Vegas, Nevada  » Hotels  »
3700 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103
  • It looks amazing and it's one of the cheapest hotels there
  • So upon entering the hotel, I like how the doors are like the spinning doors you know what I mean
  • The only thing I don't like is how the checking in/out spots are not in the front or visible
  • And I can say it was one of the best looking regular hotel rooms ever
  • I really love the scenery and most things about it

• by Tan Vu

We were planning on a trip to Las Vegas for summer and checked out several hotels. We’ve been to a lot of hotels from Las Vegas before but never really “tried” and explore their place. We only played in the Casino and go around The Strip areas. This time, we wanted to explore the area since my wife and I are bringing our kids with us. We think they’re big enough to know what’s good for them. So then we discovered Rio. It looks amazing and it’s one of the cheapest hotels there. It was only around $80 per night and we’re staying for 3 days. We thought it was a great deal and the good thing is that the place is absolutely beautiful. So then we started packing and head towards Rio Hotel!

Overall, I love the hotel. So upon entering the hotel, I like how the doors are like the spinning doors you know what I mean? It

looks really fancy. The only thing I don’t like is how the checking in/out spots are not in the front or visible. You gotta go to the left a little bit to find it which was hard since the place was really chaotic. The casino was in the front entrance which is not a good thing. But then while checking in, the staff was really nice. They were kind and didn’t look really mean and intimidated. They asked us want we want and we asked them for information and it was good.

So after we got our key cards, we tried looking for the elevators to go up to our room. It was really hard so we had to ask a security guide. The elevator is really fast. One of the strongest elevators I’ve been into. Our floor was in the 40s and we got up there really fast. So then we went into our room. And I can say ...

• it was one of the best looking regular hotel rooms ever. Really, it’s amazing. I’ve been to Monte Carlo, Lexor, Excalibur, and so many more and I can say I love the hotel room. There are 2 sinks, 1 inside the bathroom and 1 outside. That was really convenient. The outside sink looks amazing. The mirror looks like a mirror a celebrity use. And the bed and sheets look amazing. Our room faced towards the swimming pool and we got a great view. I absolutely love the view of it. The swimming pools look amazing. Our kids love the room and the view too.

After a day of me and wife switching to play in the casino and watching our kids, we decided to go swimming. The swimming pool was really easy to find and it was the best swimming pools ever. There are about 4 swimming pools and some jacuzzis. I love the swimming pools. 1 of them was

a heated one too and 1 of them has SAND underneath it. It felt amazing. They also passed out towels too so you didnt’ need to bring any towel. And while you were relaxing, they carry drinks around too. That was an amazing experience.

There are some bad things though. We went around and checked out most of the area and it was really boring. There were no cool shopping place and nothing to be honest. I didn’t really like it. There was also no food courts except for restaurants. We didnt’ try the buffet though. I heard it was good but we ate another buffet at a different hotel.

Overall, this hotel is really good. The staff are great, the hotel room is amazing, and the swimming pools are just fascinating. The casino wasn’t really that different but it’s not one of my favorites. But I would visit this hotel again. I really love the scenery and most things about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 220091532790230/k2311a0920/9.20.11