Conair InfinitiPro 1 in. Ceramic Flat Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently got a new Conair InfinitiPro hair iron, and was very impressed with its quality and price
  • The iron itself is about an inch in width, making it sleek-- definitely not big and bulky like my first hair iron
  • I like the size because it's easy to manage
  • I definitely recommend this Conair hair iron and would buy it again
  • Despite a few minor disappointments, I love my Conair hair straightener so much that I am using it almost exclusively now, instead of my other name-brand iron

• by CoffeeBreak

Of all the different ways I style my hair, straightening it is one of my favorites! I used to think you had to pay a small fortune to get a quality hair iron. Not wanting to pay a lot of money, I originally settled for a cheap hair straightener that ruined my hair and took hours to heat up.

I have since learned that a good quality hair iron can be found for a good price as long as you beware of the cheap ones! I recently got a new Conair InfinitiPro hair iron, and was very impressed with its quality and price! The price is the first thing I loved about it. At about $40, the price is affordable and gets you a really nice iron from Conair.

The iron itself is about an inch in width, making it sleek– definitely not big and bulky like my first hair iron. I like the size because it’s easy to manage. It is also very lightweight. I like the light feel to it. No heavy tools to hold while straightening your hair!

I also love the style and color of the iron. It is a gorgeous deep purple with silver accents. The appearance is one of my favorite parts of this tool. The swivel cord is excellent for not getting tangled while using the hair iron, and it has worked wonderfully for me. One thing I was a little less than impressed about was the on/off button. It is on the side of the iron, right ...

• where you would grab the iron to pick it up. I have accidentally hit the switch while simply picking up the iron to move it. It’s so easy to accidentally press, I always unplug the iron when I’m done with it, because I have accidentally turned it on more than once, creating a fire hazard!

I was a little confused at first with the temperature settings, because the iron doesn’t tell you what temp it is set on. Instead, there is a small dial that you turn from 1-30, with 1 being for very delicate hair and 30 for very thick, resistant hair. I set my iron a little higher than I needed for my hair, and it straightened it very quickly.

I was very happy with the amount of time the

iron heated up– only 15 seconds! Having another iron that heated up in about 20 minutes, this feature is very important to me! I was also happy with the range of temperatures available.

My hair definitely looked silky and shiny by the time I was done using this iron, especially since it comes with a tiny bottle of argan oil to add extra shine to your hair. I definitely recommend this Conair hair iron and would buy it again. The price is excellent, and it performs great! Despite a few minor disappointments, I love my Conair hair straightener so much that I am using it almost exclusively now, instead of my other name-brand iron. The beautiful appearance and quality performance make it an excellent hair iron to invest in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091532780230/k2311a0920/9.20.11