Olay Total Effects Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This time I bought the Olay Total Effects Night Cream
  • When I brought it home I was disappointed that it didn’t come with an applicator spatula

• by appaboy

I am already in my 30s so I am constantly looking for ways to improve my aging skin. I have small eye wrinkles already and I plan to, if not stop them, to minimize the creation of fine lines. I am currently using the Olay Total Effects day cream which has SPF to prevent sun damage and prevent wrinkles, and since I am using Olay I would want my night cream to be Olay too.

This time I bought the Olay Total Effects Night Cream. It comes in a nice grey jar and I only bought it for 630 pesos. This is great because the other moisturizers are expensive and since I trust Olay brand, I want my skin care regimen to be fully

Olay. It’s a good thing that in the mall, there are trial jars where you can sample the product. I sampled this Olay Total Effects Night Cream on the back of my hand and it disappeared on my skin after maybe 1 minute. It made the back of my hand soft and smooth to touch, and the scent is very minimal.

When I brought it home I was disappointed that it didn’t come with an applicator spatula. Because of this I have to make sure that after washing my face at night, I have to soap up my hands (and make sure it’s clean) or apply alcohol to disinfect, and then get a small amount of cream on my hands. This is not ...

• so great because I would want it to have a pump dispenser (just like the day cream) to make it more hygienic. I hate that they would use a jar because of the risk of contaminating the whole cream with dirty fingers (especially if I am on a hurry).

So far I have used this for 10 days and my skin has adjusted well to it. After applying it on damp skin after cleansing my face and removing my makeup, this truly is not too liquid and even if it is cream-based, it is not sticky or greasy. When it disappears on my skin, it leaves my skin soft and supple. When I get up in the morning, my skin feels soft and supple,

but my forehead seems a little oily. It is just my forehead that acts up; not the whole face. But I don’t really mind, because I sleep in an air conditioned room and I really need the moisture at night. Otherwise, I would wake up with dry, cracking and wrinkled skin.

When I travelled I did not bring my eye cream with me because I don’t need it any longer. I only use this Olay Total Effects Night Cream to prevent wrinkles under my eyes and it seems to halt that process. My under eye circles have improved as well too.

So far, I love this product. This is going to be my holy grail of night moisturizers and this is not so expensive too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091532640230/k2311a0920/9.20.11