Avon Bali Bliss Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Bali Bliss Perfume not that long after it came out in Avon and although this seems to have disappeared from the main Avon books it seems to pop up in the sale books now and again
  • I like the colouring of the tube as it is a lilac colour
  • There is lots of swirls and coloured bits on the front which I think looks a bit messy and I think it should have been a bit more simple looking and not so complicated
  • This rubs in easy enough and I find that when I rub this in then it soaks into my skin quickly and although it perhaps feels a little greasy when it has been rubbed in then after about 5 minutes there doesn't seem to be any residue left from this and you can just put your clothes on and I don't think that any of the Cream would rub off

• by itsme59

I bought the Bali Bliss Perfume not that long after it came out in Avon and although this seems to have disappeared from the main Avon books it seems to pop up in the sale books now and again. The benefit of a product coming up in the sale book is that the price is usually ok, but I guess the bad thing is that 1 time then it may not come up again. This is a nice scent and just the kind of scent that I go for. Just wonder why this isn’t still in the main book.

So this came out in a Perfume, Body Lotion and Body Spray. I have used them all and I bought them when they

were each on offer. I picked up a bottle of this when it was £2 and the right price for this 150ml bottle is £3.50. So an average kind of price for a Body Lotion of a Perfume.

The bottle for this looks alright. It is a slim tube which stands on it’s end so you should be able to get all the Cream out from this. The plastic is pretty thin so you should be able to cut through this and get all the cream out from here if you so wish. I like the colouring of the tube as it is a lilac colour. There is lots of swirls and coloured bits on the front which I think looks ...

• a bit messy and I think it should have been a bit more simple looking and not so complicated.

This Cream is a medium thickness, so not too thick to rub in. The scent of this is nice. It’s hard to say exactly what this smells like, but it has a slightly heavy scent with a bit Musk in it, but just a touch I would say. I think that this Has a hint of a Jasmine scent to it, and there seems to be a kind of tropical Fruity scent in here, so it all smells nice.

perhaps feels a little greasy when it has been rubbed in then after about 5 minutes there doesn’t seem to be any residue left from this and you can just put your clothes on and I don’t think that any of the Cream would rub off. This seems to nourish the dry parts that I get at my elbows and even after just using this once I feel a difference on the dry bits. So it works well for me. The scent lingers on your skin and I like how this is a light scent but you can smell this for a good while afterwards.

A really nice fresh and fruity scent which is just the kind of scent that I like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091532610230/k2311a0920/9.20.11