Outspoken Intense by Fergie Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • There has been an outspoked Perfume out for a while and I think it came out around the same time as this last year as I bought some of it for my niece's Christmas, and this year I plan on buying her this one as it is on a special offer and I think that she will like this Perfume
  • The 2 products you get for free cost £10.50 so a not bad saving to be had
  • It is a really nice Perfume and when I read about what scents are in here I thought it would be a scent that I would like

• by itsme59

This is a brand new Perfume out in the Avon book. There has been an outspoked Perfume out for a while and I think it came out around the same time as this last year as I bought some of it for my niece’s Christmas, and this year I plan on buying her this one as it is on a special offer and I think that she will like this Perfume.

So this is the second Perfume out from the singer Fergie from the Black Eyed Pea’s. This is sold exclusively through Avon but no doubt you will be able to pick this up from e-bay as well. You can buy this from an Avon rep if you have 1 in

your area, or from the online Avon site.

This only comes in a 50ml bottle and the price of this is £15. Just now it is on an offer when if you buy the bottle of Perfume then you can choose the 75ml Body Spray and the 15ml Purse Spray for free. The 2 products you get for free cost £10.50 so a not bad saving to be had. I would assume that this offer may be on for some time as I remember a similar kind of offer when the first Fergie Perfume came out.

The bottle for this Perfume is nice enough. It has a nice shape and I think it looks quite expensive. This is flat on ...

• the bottom, then it goes out a bit wider, then gets a bit more narrow as it gets nearer the top again. The lid looks quite nice even though it’s just a coloured and slightly shaped plastic lid.

Now onto the important part of this Perfume. How does this smell? It is a really nice Perfume and when I read about what scents are in here I thought it would be a scent that I would like. This has Shining Starfruit, passion Fruit and Sensual Musks. I wasn’t so keen if this had lots of Musk scented notes in here, but it all goes together well. This does smell nice and Fruity and I would say that the passion Fruit

stands out well and there is a nice Sparkling scent through here. Although this smells a bit of a stronger scent it does smell light as well. It is nice. I wouldn’t say that this smells all that different than all the other perfumes out there but it is nice anyway and due to the price of this just now then it is a good buy.

This lasts a good enough lenght of time as well. I can still smell this on my wrists later on in the day and although it is pretty subtle at least I can still smell this.

This looks like it may be the Christmas scent in the Avon books and I think this would make a good Christmas present.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620091532600230/k2311a0920/9.20.11