Nokia 6101 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
2.5
  • The one thing that I like about this phone is that it had an infra-red port
  • Nokia seriously need to consider upping the memory of this phone, its at like 2MB right now

• by TF
      I got my Nokia 6101 a little while ago. I was thrilled with it when I first got it, mainly because I had been using a phone with a cracked screen before I got it. It has some cool features like photo-editing and call recording, but seems like Nokia cut as many corners as possible when they designed it.

The

phone feels cheap when you hold it. The plastic creak a lot.

I usually wouldn’t mind this, but the rest of the phone is no better. The menu’s are bland looking and can be sort of confusing.

For example, the order of options for photos (sending, deleting, editing etc. ) changes depending on if you view them from the thumbnail of ...

• the picture, or the picture itself.

The Camera is not bad quality, its fine for general picture taking. The video function is pretty much useless because the frame-rate is so slow and you can’t tell whats going on.

The one thing that I like about this phone is that it had an infra-red port. That makes it easy for me

to send files between my phone and my computer.

That brings me to my next point; the amount of storage. Nokia seriously need to consider upping the memory of this phone, its at like 2MB right now.

If you’re like me, and you take a lot of pictures, or you want a lot of games or ringtones, don’t bother with this phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372404153260230/k2311a0424/4.24.07