Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • In fact I was so impressed with this product that I sometimes used it to remove my stubborn lipsticks in an easy and convenient manner

• by rm002

I am a total beauty buff and just love doing up my eyes with an eye liner and mascara on a day to day basis. But though the toughest part of this procedure is removing it thoroughly and completely, I always trusted one of my favorite eye make remover called Mary Kay Oil free eye makeup remover to help me remove my eye make up in a simple and easy manner. Basically suggested to me by one of my friends, this eye makeup remover indeed played a vital role in helping me remove all traces of makeup around my eyes conveniently.

Using this product

for the time almost left me amazed at the successful results I encountered with this product. A soon used some of it on a cotton ball to remove my water proof mascara and eye liner- this eye make remover just lifted all the makeup in just 2-3 strokes- leaving my eyes looking just clean and fresh without any stinging or burning sensation in my eyes. In fact this product was perhaps the first of its kind that allowed me to read or watch my favorite program after having removed my eye – make up. I was just thrilled and happy.

Mary Kay ...

• Oil free eye makeup remover indeed worked like ‘magic’ in helping me remove my eye makeup. What was really nice about this product was the fact that it removed even the toughest water proof makeup with ease without having to rub or pull the delicate skin around my eyes. This factor proved to quite beneficial in helping me remove my makeup even while wearing my contact lenses. Another great advantage of using this eye makeup remover was the fact that this remover proved to be gentle on my skin and cleaned effectively without leaving an oily residue or drying the skin. In fact I
        was so impressed with this product that I sometimes used it to remove my stubborn lipsticks in an easy and convenient manner.

Mary Kay Oil free eye makeup remover according to me is a great asset for all those women need to wear makeup on a daily basis. A wipe and go product, this eye make remover makes a rather tough task feel quite simple and easy. Suitable for all skin types this eye makeup remover is fragrance free and promises quick and successful results. I am for sure quite satisfied with the product and plan to continue using it even in the near future.

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091532550430/k2311a0919/9.19.11