Durex Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel  » Health  »
  • I love lubricants, I think they can spice up things a bit and also help if you have occasional dryness issue
  • This one cached my eye in the shop since I think we all get a bit appealed when we see something being marketed as two in one
  • I prefer this as a lubricant more than a massage gel because as a lubricant it performs well although it too can dry up do fast and you need to reapply it
  • It's not the best I ever tried but it is good enough

• by Mintaka

I love lubricants, I think they can spice up things a bit and also help if you have occasional dryness issue. I owned quite a lot in the past and will in the future and preferably have more than one at home.

This one cached my eye in the shop since I think we all get a bit appealed when we see something being marketed as two in one. Although it is primarily

marketed as a massage gel it is also a lubricant. Compared to other Durex lubricants this one is cheaper, another thing that caught my eye.

First impressions: the gel is really liquid and does not feel greasy. It does not have an intense scent, it smells somewhat sweet. It also has a sweet taste.

As a massage gel: massaging with this one is quite pleasant, however it dries up extremely quickly - now if you ...

• want your massage to be over in a minute this is not a problem (but I guess you don’t), if you want a normal pleasant massage you will need to reapply it constantly and by that you will be using it up really fast. Also when it dries up it can leave transparent-white marks on the skin.

As a lubricant: I prefer this as a lubricant more than a massage gel because as a

lubricant it performs well although it too can dry up do fast and you need to reapply it. But it does feel good and makes the sailing smooth if you know what I mean. It’s not the best I ever tried but it is good enough.

I will be buying it again in the future, but not because of the “massage gel component”, main reason will be the price compared to other Durex lubricants…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419091532440430/k2311a0919/9.19.11