Ebelin Nail Polish Remover (Almond)  » Cosmetics  »
  • It does a great job with black (and other darker nail polishes) and also takes care of red nail polishes - this one I think is the most stubborn one when it comes to removing it and some of other nail polish removers were really unsuccessful with red

• by Mintaka

Firstly I have to say that on the bottle it says this one is almond scented, I do not know why because it smells like a nail polish remover and there is no scent of almond anywhere to be smelled. The scent is strong and unpleasant as your regular nail polish remover is, although this one is acetone free so the scent might (and I say might) be a bit more subtle. But still no almond as far as I can smell it.

Now that that’s out I am satisfied with

this one. It is really efficient when it comes to removing nail polish, I never had the cotton soaked with it hard against my nails to get the polish off. It does a great job with black (and other darker nail polishes) and also takes care of red nail polishes - this one I think is the most “stubborn” one when it comes to removing it and some of other nail polish removers were really unsuccessful with red. I easily remove the nail polish on the edges with this nail ...

• polish remover. It also does a good job with “cheap” nail polishes that sometimes tend to damage your nail ant then be ingrained into it.

There also is no damage or scuffing on my nails after use, some of the more aggressive nail polish removers have damaged the upper layer of my nails when I used them, but this one is OK, the surface of the nail is smooth and undamaged in any way. It is stated on the declaration that this one is suitable for sensitive nails so that

must be it.

The bottle has a twist lid and it is really secure, I don’t always carry it around but there are often situations where I do my nails on the go so it is important that the bottle does not open. As for now I can say that the lid is really secure, I have had it in my purse for numerous of times and it never opened and the liquid has never spilled.

With exception of this not smelling like an almond I think this is one great nail polish remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119091532410430/k2311a0919/9.19.11