Amrita Natural Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried all of these but the best thing is not on the form but on its ability to do the job
  • I found Amrita which is naturally derived from plant extracts
  • I think this is one of the not-so-good effects of using organic and those in spray form
  • The experience that you have to wait for a couple of minutes before this dries up is not so good for me

• by ibizaspain

Using a deodorant everyday is very important. It is part of the things that you are mandated to do in the hygiene department. Right now, deodorants have variate from powder to roll-on to creams and spray on. I have tried all of these but the best thing is not on the form but on its ability to do the job. A deodorant must be uncompromising in terms of giving you the protection that you need. For somebody like me who is into active sports, deodorants are not just part of my life but likewise part of my success in playing. If you are not protected while playing, you will surely lose focus and get defeated. Because of this immense requirement, deodorant brands are getting too synthetic, they include almost the most annoying ingredients just to help you get protected. This is why I was looking for more organic substance. I found Amrita which is naturally

derived from plant extracts. It is in spray form.

The first thing unusual about it is it is basically in spray water form. The classic feeling where you are like sprinkling water in your pits. Though is does not matter, I just find this too primitive especially that cosmetic brands are going to the direction of creams or pressurized spray form. But on a positive note, the brand does not want to loose its organic concept if they would make the product too artificial like if it is in pressurized spray. I understood why it was in this form.

The thing that I hate about something in spray form is the feeling that it gets wet in your pits when you spray it. This one feels like using a cologne or the act of it. It takes a little while for the spray to dry up. I think this is one of the not-so-good effects of ...

• using organic and those in spray form. Another thing, you need to spritz a little for you not to get wet. The experience that you have to wait for a couple of minutes before this dries up is not so good for me.

This product also does not have that intense smell compared to other brands like Dove, Rexona, Old Spice where you get to have the feeling of wearing a perfume under your pits. These brands have masculine woody or aquatic smell. Amrita on the other hand barely has a smell. If you smell it closer it smells lime which is one of the major ingredients used in the product. But the smell does not last long. Again, I appreciate how consistent this product is in terms of making the entire experience organic. From the formula to the smell, it is natural.

Of course, the most important test to a deodorant is the

capability to protect you from body odor and if it can prevent massive sweating. As to its effectiveness in preventing body odor, I am amazed. This brand can really deliver despite it is truly organic. You tend to think that since this is derived mainly from plants, this cannot prevent you from odor. If you use citrus products as your deodorant, you can really be amazed how effective it is from suppressing smell in your body. The same thing with Amrita. This is like a handy product of citrus extracts that you can use as your deodorant. In fact it is more effective for me in preventing body odor. Other brands can only give you maximum of 5 hours protection but this one can last for more than 10 hours or even the entire day. This is very good in preventing sweat too. I felt that my pits were less sweating when I was using this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116091532351130/k2311a0916/9.16.11