Gucci Flora Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Thus, to conclude, I feel that the Gucci Flora perfume is truly a standard apart from the others, both in quality, fragrance and how long the fragrance lingers on, and despite its rather high price, I would definitely recommend this product to all women

• by Matthew Lou

I feel that through the product: “Gucci Flora”, Gucci has once again lived up to its name and standards as one of the top performing franchises in the perfume industry. Although arguably expensive, I feel it is worth every bit of it.

Firstly, it possesses a rather unique, sweet yet strong smell which, in my honest opinion, does have an extremely positive effect on people, especially males. Knowing that you smell good have

many a time has proven priceless to my self-esteem, as many females usually fear about how they smell, how they look and the state of their hair. Through the use of Gucci Flora, due to its fragrance along with it being able to last for long periods of time undiminished, I never really did need to worry about how I smelt again.

Secondly, as previously mentioned, it can last for long periods of ...

• time undiminished, which have proved itself priceless for countless of times, compared to other perfumes, useful for long trips or for times when you might have to do an intensive activity or two, as the fragrance would still stay, usually regardless of what you do. On top of this, the amount of perfume that is given in a bottle is huge, and even with frequent usage I doubt I will be able to
        finish it within 6 months, which has improved my impression on products from Gucci as a whole along with my friends’ who are now interested in purchasing such a product.

Thus, to conclude, I feel that the Gucci Flora perfume is truly a standard apart from the others, both in quality, fragrance and how long the fragrance lingers on, and despite its rather high price, I would definitely recommend this product to all women.

Gucci Flora Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616091532151030/k2311a0916/9.16.11