Simply Cereal’s Caramel Cereal Bar  » Food  »
  • I like to eat cereals in the morning, but why limit myself to just eating it for breakfast
  • That is why when I traveled one time, I bought this Simply Cereal’s Caramel Cereal Bars
  • This Simply Cereal’s Caramel Cereal Bar tastes delicious too
  • I love it and I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick pick-me-up snack and doesn’t want to spend as much on it

• by asg

I like to eat cereals in the morning, but why limit myself to just eating it for breakfast? That is why when I traveled one time, I bought this Simply Cereal’s Caramel Cereal Bars. It comes in a box of 6 individually wrapped cereal bars, each at 28 grams. I bought this box for Php90, so it is cheap too! Even though I wanted to buy only a single bar, there are no single bars available and I have to buy the whole lot so that’s alright.

What I

like about it is that since it is a cereal bar, I could bring it anywhere with me. I travel a lot, and get hungry a lot too, so I can just bring as much cereal bars that I want in my purse and not make a whole lot of mess doing it. This is like a granola bar where the cereals stick together to form a bar, and since I bought the Caramel flavor ones, it comes with caramel chunks inside. It also has a nice yogurt ...

• topping too! It can be a little hard to chew because it is sticky, so careful especially if you are wearing dentures because this sticks to the teeth, but it is not as bad as granola bars.

This Simply Cereal’s Caramel Cereal Bar tastes delicious too. It has a nice caramel smell, it is also not so sweet, and it only has 100 calories per bar. When I want to go to the gym and I need a quick pick-me-up snack, this is what I munch on before

running. This gives me enough energy and a quick one at that too and it doesn’t leave me weak. It brings up my blood sugar levels so I could have more endurance with my exercise.

This product is great because it tastes great, it is very handy and I could bring it wherever I go, and it does not have a lot of calories with it. I love it and I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick pick-me-up snack and doesn’t want to spend as much on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715091532000930/k2311a0915/9.15.11