GoGear MP4 player by Philips  » Electronics  »
  • However, in my opinion, for sound and video quality, I have never considered the GoGear as an inferior
  • Thus, to conclude, I feel that this GoGear MP4 player has its uses, and despite lacking versatility , it is still more than able to hold up to its own on today's market, with its video and sound quality, and would certainly recommend this product to all those consumers looking to buy a new yet unique video or music player for a reasonable cost

• by Matthew Lou

With the introduction of more versatile music video players such as the Ipod Touch by Apple, many wonder how products such as MP4 players like the GoGear by Philips would survive in today’s market, as many think it inferior. However, in my opinion, for sound and video quality, I have never considered the GoGear as an inferior.

Firstly, the GoGear MP4 player by Philips, although not as multi-functional as products such as the Ipod Touch and the

Ipad, it has arguably better sound and video quality, being able to play videos at greater clarity and able to support higher screen contrast ratios, which I feel is another additional benefit to its use.

Secondly, in my opinion, I find Apple products too commonplace nowadays, as I have seen even children possessing them; nothing unique to own anymore. However, due to this hype on Apple products, I feel many have left out products such as the ...

• GoGear MP4 player by Philips, which have interactive touch-screens on their own. This product, in my opinion, helps one to stand out in the crowd whilst still conveying a professional image to others.

However, for its price, I feel its uses are quite limited, only able to play music and videos, with little to no option for gaming, as some people would prefer interactive activities for entertainment to passive activities such as watching to movies and listening

to music, and I feel that is one area for improvement for this product.

Thus, to conclude, I feel that this GoGear MP4 player has its uses, and despite lacking versatility , it is still more than able to hold up to its own on today’s market, with its video and sound quality, and would certainly recommend this product to all those consumers looking to buy a new yet unique video or music player for a reasonable cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615091531800830/k2311a0915/9.15.11