Rexall Miconazole 3 Day Treatment  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • Unfortunately for me it is very easy to get a yeast infection
  • The medication that I decided to purchase was the Rexall Miconazole 3 Day Treatment
  • I found this treatment at a local Dollar General store for about seven dollars
  • When I first opened the package I thought the instructions were easy to read and it seemed like any standard yeast infection medication
  • I was very disappointed in this product, and I am sorry that I even took the time to try the Rexall Miconazole 3 Day Treatment

• by adrean_j

Unfortunately for me it is very easy to get a yeast infection. These infections can be both painful and irritating at a level 10. I try my best to treat symptoms before they get too intense and unbearable, but I am not always successful. Once the symptoms are very strong I have no choice but to find a powerful medication that will stop the itch and cure the actual infection. The medication that I decided to purchase was the Rexall Miconazole 3 Day Treatment. I found this treatment at a local Dollar General store for about seven dollars. The package came with 3 ovule

inserts that each contained 200 milligrams of miconazole nitrate. There was also some outside cream available to help fight the outside itch and irritation, which was in a small tube. There were also 3 plastic applicators, which were easy to use.

When I first opened the package I thought the instructions were easy to read and it seemed like any standard yeast infection medication. Later on, when I decided to use the product I was very disappointed that the first suppository I opened had completely melted and was ruined. Salvaging as much as I could I placed the ovule in the freezer. I ...

• actually had to freeze all 3 suppositories just to be able to insert them, and felt that this was more of a hassle than necessary. After inserting them, I was impressed to notice that no further irritation had occurred. This is especially because I have always had problems with irritation and these types of medication. I was able to sleep easily through the night, but was very disappointed in the morning when I did not feel much relief. In all actuality after using this product for 3 days it did not work at all.

I did not know if the treatment was too mild or

if my body was just resistance to it, but I knew that it did virtually nothing for me. I waited seven days, as the package states that it might take that long for symptoms to disappear. Instead, my symptoms got much worse. I was very disappointed in this product, and I am sorry that I even took the time to try the Rexall Miconazole 3 Day Treatment. I ended up using natural remedies that worked 100 times better than this product. In comparison to major brands and even some off brands, such as equate, this product is still at the bottom of the list.

Langley says :

re : I was very disappointed in this product, and I am sorry that I even took the time to try the Rexall Miconazole 3 Day Treatment
    This is one of the best products I have ever had.

Danna J. says :

I get yeast infections every time I’m on an antibiotic (often, for recurring sinusitis). I have never had a product not work - until now. This did not help my yeast infection at all. After 1 day of another brand’s 7 day treatment, I’m already much improved - where it only got worse after completing the 3 day treatment with the Rexall brand. I will never buy this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614091531730430/k2311a0914/9.14.11