The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • In fact it looked so inviting that I just couldn’t resist myself in giving it a try as soon as I found some time for myself
  • Secondly what really impressed me about this mask was the fact that this mask feels rather cool on skin- making me completely relaxed and comfortable
  • Moreover this face pack came in a rather travel friendly box, thus making it convenient for me to take care of my skin even during my travels
  • However I would recommend using a spoon to take out the pack as taking out with the fingers sometimes left the pack getting caught in the between the nails- thereby proving to a little messy

• by rm002

I have always loved using Tea Tree products because I strongly believed in its healing properties and also felt that they worked just great for my skin. So when one of my cousins happened to gift me this product called – The Body Shop Tea Tree face mask- my joys knew more bounds. The fact that I was a beauty maniac and loved experimenting with different skin and hair care products- receiving one of my favorites – left me feeling just thrilled and overjoyed.

This face mask was essentially packed in jar which looked quite cute. In fact it looked so inviting that I just couldn’t resist myself in giving it a

try as soon as I found some time for myself. As I opened the jar, I saw a nice minty green colored paste inside. As I tried taking out the mask- a thick paste just rolled on my finger. This face mask felt rather creamy and rolled out quite easily all over my face.

After applying this face mask all over my face- what instantly struck me was its strong tree tea smell- which I just loved. Secondly what really impressed me about this mask was the fact that this mask feels rather cool on skin- making me completely relaxed and comfortable.

After rinsing off the mask after about 10- 15 minutes,

• I was rather surprised to see the results. My skins not only seem to have a natural glow to it but looked so clean that I almost felt that this mask had almost pulled off all the dirt and impurities from the surface of my skin. What’s more- my skin felt so soft and supple that I just couldn’t keep my hands off it for the rest of the day.

The Body Shop Tea Tree face mask indeed proved to be a wonderful product. What I really liked about this product was the facts that apart from helping me keep my skin looking healthy and beautiful in perhaps the easiest way, this

mask helped me tackle my breakouts in a more effective manner. The fact this mask just removed all the excess oil from the surface of the skin without drying out the skin, made my skin look clean and clear. Moreover this face pack came in a rather travel friendly box, thus making it convenient for me to take care of my skin even during my travels.

However I would recommend using a spoon to take out the pack as taking out with the fingers sometimes left the pack getting caught in the between the nails- thereby proving to a little messy. But otherwise – a great thumbs up product indeed.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114091531720430/k2311a0914/9.14.11