Tend Skin Liquid For Razor Bumps ( For Men And Women )  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I always experience razor bumps before, I use products which I can use during post-shaving
  • I like how it heals the portion where you use your razor

• by ibizaspain

Shaving is something that is integral in both men and women because it is basically part of good hygiene. For newbies, it would appear that getting rid of your body and facial hair is as easy as slashing it off with a razor but knowing the consequences and the effects right after would give you a different feeling about shaving. As I always experience razor bumps before, I use products which I can use during post-shaving. Even now, when I do not have a good shaving cream that can minimize bumps, I still use post-shaving products. This type of products minimize skin irritation. It is not really good to develop zits or infection

in a newly shaved area. One of the products I have been using right after shaving is Tend Skin. I bought this product online. It looks awful to me. It looks like some body care products that did not pass health and safety standards. The bottle is blue with gold letters. This item is not that pricey, just within the range of Neutrogena.

I was not really loving the smell with this product. It was really disgusting and traditionally stinky. It smells like old chemical and it still has slight bad aroma even right after the smell subsides. It would have been better if the smell was tweaked in a way that the product goes better to the nose. There are several products which provides this kind of benefit. A lot these days from tonic to astringents, they all have pleasing smell. What is disturbing is the fact that you are using this near your nose especially for men so bad smell can always be stressful. You do not need to make it smell like a chemical even if it has antiseptic components. In fact a product is more enjoyable to use when it has a great smell.

It is often the case that post-shave products are painful to use. This is one of those. You can feel the sting when you apply it. The ...

• Tend Skin Liquid For Razor Bumps ( For Men And Women )
      main ingredient is isopropyl alcohol which explains why. It is understandable that this type of product is created mainly to disinfect a shaved area and that in the process prevents skin infection, it would have been better if it was created in a way that it is easy to use. How about a pain-free formula? It would help us feel less traumatized when using it. You already associate the product with pain because it is used in a newly shaved skin and it would only lend this notion true.

The product can really prevent inflammation or infection brought by shaving. I like how it heals the portion where you use your razor. I

like how smooth my skin was right after several days. The best thing is the day after. Right after shaving, I apply this and then the day after, I can feel my skin smoother and pain free. There are no irritation too or razor bumps. As to prevention, I can say that this product is very good.

However, I do not like its formula as regards to not mixing well with other products. My moisturizer does not absorb well when I apply it in the area where I place it. But all in all, I like how this product tends to be so potent in preventing razor bumps from getting further infection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114091531690430/k2311a0914/9.14.11