Islamic Finder, an Islamic Information Web Site
  • I faced a big problem as there was no body who could tell me the correct prayer timings
  • The web site offers to download Azan software free of cost

• by Mrs Raf

Because my husband works here in United States, so I had to come here to live with him as his spouse and partner. I am a Muslim and Muslims are in minority here in United States and specially here in this part where I live is nearly fewer.

Just for brief information I want to tell that Muslim needs to pray 5 times a day and prayer timings are set according to sun rise and sun set. And every Islamic month starts with the new moon.

So because timings of sun rising and sun set changes with seasons. I faced a big problem as there was no body who could tell me the correct prayer timings.

Then I used my brain and searched the internet to find a help. I discovered a very useful web site http://www.islamicfinder.org.

The web site http://www.islamicfinder.org is very useful web site for Muslims. It is complete site and has all the information. The good thing about the web site is that it is equally useful for a person living in any country. Just choose the country then city and we can get every thing available on that page.

The web site offers to download Azan software free of cost. The software is safe to downloaded on the mobile phones, the PC or laptop. The Azan software reminds the prayer on time. We can get prayer alert via ...

• SMS also.

The web site also guide us to find the Qibla direction according to out Geographic position. The web site announces the new moon and start of Islamic months according to our location. My sister lives in United Kingdom with her family and they get equal benefit from the web site as I do in United States. The web site has the record of all the local Islamic Centres, Mosques and Islamic universities also.

The best part is it is free. Yes, one can donate by his will or choice if he wants to. The web site is run by donations. The web site is simple to use and I have gained a lot from

it. I can not think of my life without this web site. I am sharing the site to all my Muslim brother and sisters of around the world. I want to rate it 10 out of 10.

Apart from above the website teaches ” how to pray Namaz” properly.

In short the web site http://www.islamicfinder.org/ is complete site for any Muslim living any where in the world. It is very simple to use . Not heavy for the computer and can be surf on any simple mobile phone as well (internet enable mobile phone). I used it on Nokia 6300 without any problem.

I am glad and thanks to Google to find me such a nice web site.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2014091531530330/k2311a0914/9.14.11