CineMate Series II home theatre system by Bose  » Electronics  »
  • In my opinion, the introduction of the CineMate Series II home theatre system manufactured by Bose has brought my home s sound system to a whole new level, which my family will quickly attest to
  • Good things don't come cheap , and I feel this product is definitely one of them
  • As of this day and age, this is what I feel separates the better sound systems from the best
  • The second reason would be the aesthetic appeal, conveying a sleek, black and professional image, which does help to improve the ambience of my home, and did contribute in giving a good first impression of the product, and was also one of the factors why I decided to purchase this product
  • Thus, in conclusion, despite having several drawbacks, such as high cost and high electricity consumption, I still feel this sound system is exceptional, for its sound quality and surround sound system, and would certainly recommend this product to those looking for a new and exceptional sound system

• by Matthew Lou

In my opinion, the introduction of the CineMate Series II home theatre system manufactured by Bose has brought my home”s sound system to a whole new level, which my family will quickly attest to. Yes, it might be rather expensive, retailing at a price of approximately 600 USD, but as the old saying goes: “Good things don’t come cheap”, and I feel this product is definitely one of them.

The first and foremost of the reasons why I appreciate this sound system so much would definitely be it’s life-like surround system capability. As of this day and age, this is what I feel separates the better sound systems from the best. Although I have never been too particularly attentive to sound quality, especially when the diference is on a micro-scale, this surrounding sound system sounds so life-like that ...

• it did astound me at first, reminding me of real sounds and people.

The second reason would be the aesthetic appeal, conveying a sleek, black and professional image, which does help to improve the ambience of my home, and did contribute in giving a good first impression of the product, and was also one of the factors why I decided to purchase this product.

However, I feel this

sound system can be rather energy consuming, and has very occasionally caused a short circuit, but those occasions have been very rare.

Thus, in conclusion, despite having several drawbacks, such as high cost and high electricity consumption, I still feel this sound system is exceptional, for its sound quality and surround sound system, and would certainly recommend this product to those looking for a new and exceptional sound system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614091531460330/k2311a0914/9.14.11