Dove Damage Therapy extra hold hairspray
  • I was not blessed with thick hair so when I do my hair I need the best product to make sure that style stays for the whole day, or at least for the event that I’m attending
  • I am not a huge fan of Aerosol cans, I prefer plastic bottles to aerosol cans so this is one of the things that targeted me to the product
  • It doesn’t have an overbearing scent, it smells very natural and clean, which is something that I like in a hairspray
  • It, like most hair products I try to buy was cheap and I really got what I paid for
  • I sprayed it with plenty of the product and an hour into the party my hair was already falling flat, I was so disappointed

• by SweetG

If you want your hair to hold, don’t use this hairspray. I was not blessed with thick hair so when I do my hair I need the best product to make sure that style stays for the whole day, or at least for the event that I’m attending. I did not see it in an Aerosol can at the store so I’m not sure if they offer it in one. But I bought it in a plastic bottle. I am not a huge fan of Aerosol cans, I prefer plastic bottles to aerosol cans so this is

one of the things that targeted me to the product.

It doesn’t have an overbearing scent, it smells very natural and clean, which is something that I like in a hairspray. It, like most hair products I try to buy was cheap and I really got what I paid for. After only a few uses the sprayer stopped working. All I do is press and press and press and it will not spray, so apparently the bottle is cheap. I would have rather paid a dollar extra more for Dove to use a better container and sprayer to ...

• dispense their product. What am I supposed to do now? Go out and buy a bottle to put the hairspray in so I can dispense the product? No!! I shouldn’t have to go out and and buy additional things for a spray bottle work. This is something they could do to greatly improve their product.

The product really drew the last straw for me when I had a wedding party to attend. Weddings are a big deal even if you are not a part of the wedding itself. It is someones big day, so you want to look

good on their big day. I used curlers and got my hair looking gorgeous with nice tight candy curls. I sprayed it with plenty of the product and an hour into the party my hair was already falling flat, I was so disappointed! I wasn’t even really dancing, I was socializing and talking to people I hadn’t seen in a while.

I will never buy this product again, that is not to say that I don’t enjoy other Dove Products, this particular hairspray itself stinks and I don’t like it. Its gets a 1 out of 10 from me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113091531340430/k2311a0913/9.13.11