Windows Movie Maker (Vista Edition)  » Software  »
  • The best thing about this program is that you can add all the special effects and transitions to make your movie look truly professional
  • Even though I know I'd never make it in Hollywood, I am very proud of my miniature masterpieces

• by angel705
      I’ve always loved the Windows Movie Maker in windows and use it often to make my own amateur movies. The best thing about this program is that you can add all the special effects and transitions to make your

movie look truly professional.

I tried the Windows Movie Maker in Vista Premium and absolutely fell head over heals for it.

Not only was it still easy to use but I was able to burn my now professional movie ...

• to Dvd.

Even though I know I’d never make it in Hollywood, I am very proud of my miniature masterpieces.

It may not have all the editing tools of some of the higher priced video editing programs, but I

am very satisfied with it.

I was even able to drag a quicktime movie into it and add it to my movie.

With previous versions, I was never able to do that.

I think this one is a keeper.

manu says :

im using windowsvista home basic…… Im having a problem with moviemaker while importing pictures or musics to story board……..It is not importing to the storyboard while im doing it….. what may be the problem……….? Do i need to install new moviemaker………?

Samir says :

Hi Manu,

Windows Movie Maker doesn’t support all types of files (extensions) for music, videos, and pictures. Though, it does support almost all popular formats.

Please ensure that what you are importing is allowed with Windows Movie Maker. Further, please mention from where you are trying to import music. Is it from itunes where a different types of settings is required? Please share here.

Here is the official link of Microsoft showing the list of all formats for videos, pictures and audios that are supported with Movie maker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302404153130130/k2311a0424/4.24.07