Mini Stik-O Chocolate Wafer Sticks  » Food  »
  • I love taking snacks especially in the afternoon

• by asg

I love taking snacks especially in the afternoon. Usually I eat small bits of snacks and pair it with coffee because I don’t really want to eat a lot before dinner time. When I went grocery shopping, I was able to find Stik-O chocolate wafer sticks. But this is not the ordinary Stik-O wafer sticks that I am used to. This time I saw a travel pack (I am guessing it’s a travel pack) because this was almost 1/3 the size of the normal Stik-O chocolate wafer sticks. It was so small and cute. It comes in a small plastic container and weighs only

60 grams. This one is called Mini Stik-O! The container is so small that it looks like a container for cotton buds. This Mini Stik-O costs only Php21 and holds around 25 sticks (approximately, I didn’t count all the sticks as I ate them).

What I love about it at first is the size of the container. I could bring it anywhere with me (I travel all the time) because it’s small! Also, after I finish the whole container, I could use it for something else. Like maybe stocking cotton buds, cotton balls, or even food condiments or ingredients in the kitchen. Also, it is ...

• so cute that I could buy a lot and stack them up. It also comes with a twist cap so I am not worried about insects that could crawl inside my food.

Secondly, I love Stik-O and this mini version is great because it is so cute to serve it with coffee especially when I have guests. I could stick it in my ice cream too and I can stop worrying about a stick being too big to put on top of my ice cream because I used to break a stick in half just to accommodate my ice cream. The quality is just the

same. It is crunchy, with just enough sweetness to it. Also, because of the small container and the chocolate wafer sticks being small, it is not prone to breakage. So I feel that I am eating whole mini Stik-O’s and getting my money’s worth.

I love mini Stik-O chocolate wafers! It is cheap, tastes great and the container is small and portable, each stick is just the right size for my coffee snacks and ice cream, and not prone to breakage. The container is reusable too so I love how I am enjoying my food and at the same time, the container is very useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713091531280430/k2311a0913/9.13.11