Golden China Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
102 E High St Hicksville, OH.
  • I was in my sophomore year of highschool I believe when it was built in town- Hicksville's first Chinese restaurant
  • I regularly get chicken and broccoli, it is always piping hot and tastes delicious
  • I love their sweet and sour chicken and crab Rangoon- all of my favorites served of the way I like it

• by SweetG

I have eaten at this Chinese eatery for years! I was in my sophomore year of highschool I believe when it was built in town- Hicksville’s first Chinese restaurant. When I was in highschool, before they built the new school further from the center of town, we had open lunch. This meant that we were allowed to leave the building to go to local eateries such as Mcdonalds, Subway and Hardees. I remember the day it open, at least a quart of the kids who go out to

eat rushed there for Chinese food. We lived in a very small town, you pretty much had to travel 30 miles either way to get a variety of cuisine. The mere idea of having Chinese food was exciting for a small town.

Normally I did take out from there, but there were a few occasion in which I dined inside. The place is ran by a family, I’m pretty sure that everyone who works there is related to each other. The place is clean and spacious with a ...

• good number of seats to accommodate busy hours. The atmosphere is nice, lots of window and natural lighting with some fluorescent action. The Decor is nice, I love the fish tank!

The food is excellent! I regularly get chicken and broccoli, it is always piping hot and tastes delicious. I love their sweet and sour chicken and crab Rangoon- all of my favorites served of the way I like it! They are an affordable Chinese restaurant, typically most Chinese places are affordable. They also give a hefty serving, When

I get a regular size portion of my chicken and broccoli it is pretty much two meals for me. They are very speedy as well, no matter what day it is, what time it is or how big my order is I am always told 10-15 minutes and they are always ready with my food when I get there.

If you are ever in Hicksville Ohio and want to get a nice bite of Chinese head over to Golden China on High Street, they get 10 out 10 from me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 713091531260430/k2311a0913/9.13.11