All Breed Pet Grooming  » Pets  »
13806 Linden Drive, Spring Hill, Florida
  • It only cost 80 dollars to have both of our dogs bathed, cut, nails clipped and they even give the dogs cute bandannas to wear when they are done and dry
  • Unfortunately they have to muzzle her when they groom her or else she'd probably nip at them
  • I love this groomer, I recommend them to anyone in the Spring hill/Brooksville Florida area

• by SweetG

All Breed Pet Grooming in Spring Hill Florida is a great place to bring your pooches to get clean! We have taken our two dogs there 3 times and they do a great job. When we take our dogs to a groomer we are always concerned with our Cocker Spaniel because she really hates to be groomed. But if you have any idea about what Cockers are all about, they need to be groomed or they get out of control fast.

When we moved from Ohio we had to put

off their grooming for a few months because we had to save money to move. We were able to do our Golden Retriever ourselves, but our Cocker Spaniel wouldn’t have it, she doesn’t like he paws messed with, her ears or her hind end. When we got to Florida and settled in we had to get them done. We found All Breed Grooming while we were driving because they are not that far from where I live.

They are affordable. It only cost 80 dollars to have both of our ...

• dogs bathed, cut, nails clipped and they even give the dogs cute bandannas to wear when they are done and dry. They are very kind and very tolerant of our Cocker Spaniels attitude when we bring her there. Unfortunately they have to muzzle her when they groom her or else she’d probably nip at them. She does a lot more growling than she does trying to bite people, deep down she is a sweetie.

They are also really good with communicating with us about anything else they notice with the dogs.

The second time we brought them, our Golden had a hot spot. They showed us the product they used and we were able to go to the store and buy the same thing, and it worked good for him too.

I love this groomer, I recommend them to anyone in the Spring hill/Brooksville Florida area. My dogs are like my children and I trust them enough to leave my dogs there. They are friendly and they make my dogs look good at a great price. 10 out of 10 from me and my pooches!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2913091531240430/k2311a0913/9.13.11