Tiny Wings Game on Iphone  » Games  »
  • It is a great game concept because its something you don’t really ever have to stop playing because you have done the best you can, there is always room to improve your game in Tiny Wings
  • I would recommend this game to anyone, it is literally hours of fun if you have a way to keep you battery charged

• by SweetG

Next to the game Angy birds, Tiny Wings is next best .99 cent app you can get for for Itouch/Iphone, I assume they have it for android phones as well. I was watching Jimmy Fallon a few weeks ago and he had Will Forte (SNL) on his show. Forte started talking about Tiny Wings and how he was addicted to it. Will Forte is a great salesman because just the enthusiasm he spoke about the game with got me interested. After the show was over I immediately opened the app store, read through the description and looked at the screen shots. I seemed really fun and had really good artsy graphics, I saw the .99 cents

and I was sold.

The night that I downloaded it I played it for hours on end. I played it so long that my battery started dying and I had to lay at the end of my bed and hook it up to my computer to let it charge all while I kept playing.

This game has a really cool aspect to it in that it is not a game where you reach a level and then the next time you play you start back at the level you left. Each new game of Tiny Wings you play starts at the same place : Island 1. In Tiny wings you are a bird with very tiny wings and ...

• you are set on a course to go through a string of Islands. Because your wings are so little you can’t really fly so you must rely on sliding, gaining momentum and getting air to get through the islands. Now here comes the fun part, you are on a race with the night basically. As soon as the night reaches you the game ends and then you start all over and try to go farther.

In Tiny Wings you get nests, nests give you a higher multiplier bonus. You get nests by completing objectives which are very challenging. To get to each new nest there are 3 objectives you have to meet to unlock the next nest.

I was trying to get a nest one time and I had to make it to the 5th Island but I had to play the game upside down. When I first read that objective I was concerned how that was even possible but I kept trying and eventually completed that objective.

It is a great game concept because its something you don’t really ever have to stop playing because you have done the best you can, there is always room to improve your game in Tiny Wings. I would recommend this game to anyone, it is literally hours of fun if you have a way to keep you battery charged. Tiny Wings gets 10 out of 10 from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2813091531230430/k2311a0913/9.13.11