Hospital Story Iphone App  » Games  »
  • It is a great free game, and It will probably be on my device for a while and even though it lacks longevity of fun, I would recommend it to anyone

• by SweetG

Hospital Story makes my list for top 10 free apps in the Itunes store. I was sitting out in the garage the other night with my boyfriends sister and she was zoned into her Itouch playing a game. When she came to, I asked he what she was playing. So she came and sat next to show me the new game she just downloaded- Hospital Story.

My initial impression was that it looked very cheesy. Basically you start out with a standard hospital with one nurse and some equipment. The rounds go on a timer and customers walk into the door, seat themselves and a little symbol appears above their

head showing the machine that they need to go to. You have to drag them to the machine and then tap on them to have a doctor rush to them. Sometimes patients will use one machine then a symbol will appear above them again showing that they need to go to another machine. When they are done being treated they will walk to the cashier on their own, a dollar symbol appears above their head in which you then have to tap them and the cashier will take their money.

So overtime you earn money by treating the patients and the money will lets you buy/upgrade machines for your hospital ...

• and also buy staff. Like all other games you reach new levels that unlock the new machines and staff you can buy. Some staff requires that you need points, which is something that you buy for the game with real dollars. However, the big plus to this is they offer ways for you to earn free points. All you have to do is download free apps on your device, they are mostly games, and run them once and when you reload Hospital Story it will notify you of the “medi-points” you have earned. Out of all the free games that I have seen use this way of making money,
        Hospital Story offers a lot of free point offers and some in large quantities.

I was hooked on the game the minute I started playing it but if I can be honest it is not a game that has longevity because it just gets old quick. Don’t get me wrong I still play it, but after 5 days or so of playing and reaching level 7 it does not hold the same addictive quality.

It is a great free game, and It will probably be on my device for a while and even though it lacks longevity of fun, I would recommend it to anyone. 8 out of 10 for this great app!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2813091531190430/k2311a0913/9.13.11