Pantene Pro-V (Medium-Thick hair) Shampoo and Conditioner
1.5
  • I had noticed that my hair seemed to be falling out more too, and sure enough, as soon as I stopped using the Pantene shampoo and conditioner it went back to normal
  • Because of this experience, I stopped using Pantene's products for years
  • It sticks in your hair for the longest time, and I found myself rinsing with very hot water, than switching to ice cold and back to hot, just to get all the product out

• by joelle3800

I have used Pantene in the past but stopped after a friend of mine mentioned that it was making her hair fall out. I had noticed that my hair seemed to be falling out more too, and sure enough, as soon as I stopped using the Pantene shampoo and conditioner it went back to normal. Because of this experience, I stopped using Pantene’s products for years.

Then, the company launched its new line of Pantene products, created specifically for different kinds

of hair. I was ecstatic, but still a little nervous about going back to a product that had made my hair fall out.

I was actually given this by a friend and was happy to try it out. This shampoo makes my hair soft, shiny, and silky.

But, it also makes my hair fall out just like their old formula. I am thinking that they took the same shampoos and just repackaged it with better marketing techniques, or it is just ...

• the same ingredient that they had in their old products that is making my hair fall out.

The conditoner caused similar problems, but like other Pantene conditioners, it immediately untangled any knots in my hair. But one downside to this product was that it was nearly impossible to rinse it all out.

get all the product out. If any of it didn’t rinse out, my hair would be so slick it would not hold any kind of styling and would be extra frizzy.

While this product had a beautiful, feminine scent and pretty packaging, it is just like the old Pantene products. It makes my hair fall out in clumps.

I will not be purchasing this, and in fact, I threw it away after only a weeks worth of use because it was so obviously making my hair fall out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113091531180430/k2311a0913/9.13.11