Wet N Wild Loose Mineral Foundation
2.5
  • They only had a few shades to try, and I found myself switching between them from summer to winter, which is normal
  • Eventually I decided that this foundation wasn't making my skin look as flawless as I liked, so I started using it as a setting powder over my liquid foundation and was so happy I used this for an entire year without switching foundations

• by joelle3800

This is the cheapest mineral foundation that I have ever tried, at five dollars. I had not been too happy with wet and wild’s quality before, but because I was practically broke I tried this. I was pleasantly surprised by their mineral foundations.

They only had a few shades to try, and I found myself switching between them from summer to winter, which is normal. I found this very easy to do because of their limited selection.

The packaging isn’t very good. It was good quality, looked pretty and didn’t leak, but when you got to the end it wasted a

lot of product.

Because of the clear bottom you can see how much powder is left. One you got to the last few uses the powder just wouldn’t come out.

It was annoying because more than once I would choose not to pick any up that day because it looked like I had a few more uses. But once it got down to the bottom, you turn it upside down and tap it, the powder just jumps from one side of the sifter to the other and clings to the glass.

Eventually I decided that this foundation wasn’t making my skin ...

• look as flawless as I liked, so I started using it as a setting powder over my liquid foundation and was so happy I used this for an entire year without switching foundations. As a setting powder is gave me a good coverage, natural skin texture, and made my makeup last longer.

I was already battling with oily skin at the time and found that this makeup liked to slide down my face throughout the day. By nighttime I always looked tired.

This foundation also liked to settle into the lines on my face. I do not have any wrinkles yet,

but just smiling would make lines in the foundation around my mouth and under my eyes.

I didn’t notice for a long time, but was horrified by how old it made me look when I did notice it. It was about that time that I took a break from foundation, and when I did go back I decided to spend a little more and get something better quality.

At the time it was exactly what I needed. I would not buy it again now, but for a quick, cheap fix it was good.

It is also really best for people with pink, or neutral undertones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113091531140330/k2311a0913/9.13.11