Larenim Mineral Eyeshadow
  • Larenim has had an amazing track record for very high quality products

• by joelle3800

Larenim has had an amazing track record for very high quality products. I have tried almost all of their products, and out of them, I instantly fell in love with their super-sparkly eyeshadow pots. They are kind of expensive (ten dollars a color), but the pots are pretty big and will last a long time.

The stand only has a few of the colors that they offer in the display, but they are all extremely beautiful, highly pigmented, and have a great feel just like their other mineral products. All of their eyeshadow colors are loose powders, which is

a pain, but they are fantastic.

It would be really nice if they would offer pressed kits. I use their eyeshadow using a regular eyeshadow brush.

I do not think that it is necessary to buy their brushes. But I do use some kind of binder to make them stay on and to make sure that the color goes on without a lot of fallout.

I really like how water or vising works. I just put a little on my hand, mix in a tiny bit of water and pat it onto my eyelids.

Warning: These colors are very ...

• extreme when they are put on like this. If you want a more subtle hint of color, use it right out of the container.

But do watch for fallout, the sparkly colors love to make your cheeks sparkle too. My favorites are the dragon green and golden shimmer.

The green is a very rich emerald, and the golden shimmer looks heavenly. It is a beautiful inner eye highlight and is also great for under your eyebrows to open your eyes and define the shape of your eyes.

The pots are a little messy too. They have open sifters, so

if you carry them around in your purse, half of the product will shake out into the top half and make getting a little bit hard.

It also sets you up for very glittery spills. I with that their eyeshadows were less expensive.

I only have tried a few of their colors because they are way too pricy for colors that I can’t use everyday. Most of their colors are beautiful hues, but not something you could wear to work or school.

But if you can pull off bright colors like pink, blue, and yellow, than these would be a stunning addition to your collection!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113091531130330/k2311a0913/9.13.11