L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
  • This one certainly is not on the cheap side, but I love L'Occitane's products so when I saw this one I just had to buy it
  • I really like this lotion, I like how it makes my skin soft and sparkly but I do feel it is a bit too expensive

• by Mintaka

This one certainly is not on the cheap side, but I love L’Occitane’s products so when I saw this one I just had to buy it.

This body lotion has a soft scent that as the name suggests has a cherry blossom like scent, if you are unfamiliar with what that smells like - it is a scent that could be described as a mix of sweet flowery scent with a pinch of

cherry scent to it. I think it smells really nice.

The lotion spreads nicely on the skin although you do need quite a lot to cover the whole body (this considering the price is not that good). The skin becomes quite soft to the touch and is hydrated. The scent this one leaves on the skin is really great, it is not as intense as the lotion scent but still strong enough and ...

• it is quite durable, the skin smells like a fresh cherry blossom.

This lotion also has another quality - the shimmering effect - there are thousands of tiny (really tiny) glitters in it - not the cheap looking kind. These glitters or more exactly glitter dust makes your skin sparkle just a bit - you won’t look like a disco ball though - the glitter is very subtle and it really looks

great - there will only be a sparkle here and there as you turn your body. It looks glamorous in my opinion.

I really like this lotion, I like how it makes my skin soft and sparkly but I do feel it is a bit too expensive. Don’t get me wrong I will be buying it in the future and will be using it but this one will be used for special occasions only.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113091531040330/k2311a0913/9.13.11