AppleBees  » Restaurants  »
10601 County Line Road, Spring Hill, FL 34609
  • I do not eat out often because it is expensive and I enjoy to do my own cooking and trust it more as well
  • I like a smile, to feel like I’m really being looked out for as if I’m their only customer
  • I know this sounds very selfish and thoughtless to say, but that is how you make your money and that is literal if you are a server/waitress/waiter
  • I thought it would take about 20 min or so to get it because of how busy they were, we still had half of our appetizers at the table by the time the food came
  • At the end of it all, this AppleBees met all of my expectations for when I go out to eat, I’d recommend this location to anyone, they get a 10 out of 10

• by SweetG

I do not eat out often because it is expensive and I enjoy to do my own cooking and trust it more as well. So to say the least, when I go out for a meal I expect great service. My most recent trip out to eat was to my local AppleBees. It had been a few years since I had eaten at one so I was kind of excited to get out of the house and go eat a meal not prepared by myself or my boyfriend.

It was a weekend night so to ensure that we wouldn’t have to wait we called ahead and reserved space. I work in the restaurant industry, a lot of eateries such as Applebees won’t do that especially during high volume periods of the day. When we got there they had fulfilled our wish to have seats for us, they were slightly busy. This is a big plus for me because customer

service is the key in the dining industry. I can deal with a mediocre meal when I go out to eat if I get catered to, because that is what they get paid for. I like a smile, to feel like I’m really being looked out for as if I’m their only customer. I know this sounds very selfish and thoughtless to say, but that is how you make your money and that is literal if you are a server/waitress/waiter. The staff were friendly and we got decent service at this location- I felt the server could have tried harder to make it to our table. Although the speed of the food delivery was very quick, in a way almost too quick.

AppleBees is one of those restaurants that like to shove the appetizers at you, needless to say they do offer their appetizers at an affordable price. We ordered 3 appetizers for a table of six, because we didn’t ...

• want to fill up on it, we just wanted something to tide us over until our food arrived. I thought it would take about 20 min or so to get it because of how busy they were, we still had half of our appetizers at the table by the time the food came. To me it almost made it not worth while to even get the appetizers. As a professional in the industry, eateries where the wait time is 30 min or more are appropriate for appetizers, because they honestly will keep your guests from getting irritable and angry that their food takes 30 min, lord forbid! But Applebees is a sports bar and grill so appetizers are essential for them, because people who go their might not order a full meal. They might just be there to watch the game, snack and drink some beer.

The food was good, everyone at the table enjoyed their meals. The food was

fresh out of the kitchen. I could tell it hadn’t been sitting too long after it had been put out by the cooks, there was still steam coming off of my food. I love that, when my food is still hot. Hot food going out before all other things should be a priority to anyone working in the front of the house.

Prices are affordable, we had a party of 6- five adults and 1 child we got three appetizers and 6 entrees and the bill was somewhere around 70 dollars- that is not bad for a party of six in a restaurant. They were doing a special at the time so that is why it was a little bit cheaper than what you’d see at some other place with the same format.

At the end of it all, this AppleBees met all of my expectations for when I go out to eat, I’d recommend this location to anyone, they get a 10 out of 10!

AppleBees

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 712091530780430/k2311a0912/9.12.11