Hartz Ultra Gaurd Plus Dog Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • I do not have children, but I do have two dogs whom I love just like a mother would their children
  • It was a good buy I bought 18 oz for about 8 dollars or so and I still have the same bottle
  • The thing I really love about this shampoo is that is makes my Golden Retrievers coat so fluffy and shiny
  • I recommend this product to anyone, it works, its affordable and it gets 10 out of 10 from me and my pups

• by SweetG

I do not have children, but I do have two dogs whom I love just like a mother would their children. Their care is just as important to me as my own health. On top of having them groomed regularly I give them baths myself to keep their coats nice and shiny and also so they can smell nice.

When I lived in Ohio, one year both of them got fleas because of a dog that lived in one of the apartments below us. It was awful I had to tell their owner to bomb and remove the fleas from their dog and I had to do the

same with mine. The sad part is that weeks later there was a flea outbreak again from the same dog, I guess the shampoo we used must have not been good enough. Thankfully those tenants were not there that much longer so there were no more outbreaks of fleas.

When we moved we also added a yard so now the dogs are out more so we decided that we needed to give them a good flea bath for preventative care. So we went to Walmart and went to the dog section and looked at all of the Shampoos and we picked Hartz Ultra Guard Plus with aloe. It ...

• kills fleas, ticks and also kills the eggs and is good for one month. I am proud to say that the entire year and a half we have been here they have not had a flea or tick on them. It isn’t fruity at all, it smells like aloe vera lotion.

It was a good buy I bought 18 oz for about 8 dollars or so and I still have the same bottle. The thing I really love about this shampoo is that is makes my Golden Retrievers coat so fluffy and shiny. I love to give him a bath and then just pet him after hes dried,

he also looks awesome in the sunshine with his nice soft shiny coat.

This is a great Shampoo for your dogs, it keeps them tick and flea free if you give them a bath every month. The Aloe in it is great because Aloe is a great natural plant for skin ailments and for keeping nice skin. In some breeds of dogs they sometimes get bad skin conditions and itch a lot so this might help relive irritated skin that your dog may have and be preventative as well. I recommend this product to anyone, it works, its affordable and it gets 10 out of 10 from me and my pups!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2912091530770430/k2311a0912/9.12.11