Prepaid Legal Services  » Business  »
1 Pre-Paid Way Ada, Oklahoma
  • I like this plan because even that twenty five percent discount on everyday legal services like bankruptcy, divorce, and if need be a child’s defense saves me a substantial amount of money on my legal fees
  • If the providing law firm gives me a problem I can call the corporate office for Prepaid Legal in Ada, Oklahoma and speak to somewhere there in customer service to make a complaint about the service the provider law firm has given me

• by 123sg

Prepaid Legal Systems is a plan that allows members to pay a monthly fee of $26 for legal services. Much of this fee will go to the providing law firm in the member’s state. There are other plans that a member can purchase as well. One of these plans is an identity theft shield.

The plan works that if a member has a question about any type of legal matter, whether it is about a store giving the member a difficult time with a refund, or if it is about a members legal rights in a divorce the member can call up the providing the law firm and ask the attorneys a question. The attorneys have a certain amount of time to return conduct any research that might need to be conducted on behalf of the member’s questions.

The

plan also includes defense for the member and the member’s spouse. The member is entitled to a certain amount of pretrial and litigation hours every year without any further retainer will increase for the first five years, and then remain topped out with the member and the member’s partner being entitled to more than two hundred hours annually. The plan does include all minor children living with the member, but the defense fund does not include the member’s children. The plan will entitle the member to a twenty five percent discount on a child’s defense fund.

I like this plan because even that twenty five percent discount on everyday legal services like bankruptcy, divorce, and if need be a child’s defense saves me a substantial amount of money on my legal fees. Normally I would not have called to speak ...

• to an attorney about many of the things I have called to inquire about with the provider law firm in my area. I have inquired about such things as employee rights. This is important to speak to an attorney about, but if I would have had to pay over one hundred dollars for the thirty minutes of chat time, the letter the firm compiled to inform me of the paralegal’s findings, and of course the time the paralegal put into the research I would not have felt the need to know so much. I only felt comfortable calling my attorney because I have already paid for these services with my monthly fee.

service to make a complaint about the service the provider law firm has given me. This is not to say that the provider law firm will answer all my questions in the manner I hope my questions to be answered. The customer service department at headquarters will tell me the provider law firm might not be able to answer all questions the way I want them answered. Sometimes the answers are not what I want them to be and customer service does not want to hear my complaint on something like this. But I want the attorneys to be truthful with me anyway.

My overall satisfaction with Prepaid legal is quite well. I have not needed any major legal assistance, but I can rest peacefully knowing the attorneys at my provider law firm are ready to assist should the need come up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4111091530540630/k2311a0911/9.11.11