Pantene Classic Hairspray
  • It is one of the best hairsprays for locking a hairstyle in place yet not making the hair feel crunchy
  • I love the smell of this Pantene Classic Hairspray
  • For that price, I can stock up on hairspray because I know I am going to be needing it every single weekend
  • I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality hairspray

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Pantene Classic Hairspray and I absolutely have to rave about this stuff because it has seriously changed the way I do my hair. I use a ton of hairspray every single weekend. I am a cheerleader and I have to have my hair in perfect curls for every single game. Curling my hair isn’t the hard part – it’s keeping my hair curled that presents a huge challenge. Typically, I will use a hairspray that will make my hair feel like a helmet. It will keep my hairstyle locked into place, but it will make it absolutely impossible to comb my hair and it will make my hair hard and crunchy to the touch. Another thing that I hate about typical

hairspray is the smell. Fortunately, my sister let me borrow here Pantene Classic Hairspray this past weekend because I had run out of the stuff I had been using before. I am now officially a loyal fan of this product. It is one of the best hairsprays for locking a hairstyle in place yet not making the hair feel crunchy.

I knew that I had found a miracle product when I was still able to comb through my hair even after spraying this all over every single strand. I was absolutely shocked.

I love the smell of this Pantene Classic Hairspray. If you have ever tried the Pantene Classic Shampoo or Conditioner, you will know what smell I am talking about. The whole line smells the ...

• same way. The reason why I am even mentioning the smell is because most hairsprays have that gross chemical scent that makes your hair smell disgusting. This one does not make anyone who happens to be standing within five feet of me wonder what sort of chemicals I’ve been pouring on my hair.

I also love the price of this hairspray. You can’t find a better bottle of hairspray for just a few dollars. I seriously spent no more than four dollars on a huge can of this stuff at my local Target. For that price, I can stock up on hairspray because I know I am going to be needing it every single weekend. Plus, the bottle is huge. There is so much product

in one container.

Obviously, the best thing (in my opinion) about this product is the fact that I do not end up with hard, crunchy strands of hair after using it yet I still don’t have any problems with my curls falling out. I used this before a football game this past weekend and my hairstyle lasted the entire day – nine hours of jumping and dancing around and even doing back flips. That is fantastic hold.

Overall, I have to give the Pantene Classic Hairspray a rating of a 10 out of 10. It has become my new holy grail hairspray product. The pleasant scent, cheap price, fantastic hold, and non-crunchy finish make this a must buy. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality hairspray!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111091530460530/k2311a0911/9.11.11