Davidoff Cool Water  » Perfume  »
  • I have been using Cool Water by Davidoff for the better part of 2 years now and I love it

• by remg15
      I have been using Cool Water by Davidoff for the better part of 2 years now and I love it. I use it almost everyday to

work and I have recieved compliments from co-workers that they love my cologne/perfume and I’m always quick to respond ‘It’s Cool Water by Davidoff’. I guess what I most love about it is that it doesn’t have a very strong scent its light and citrussy and its doesn’t sting your nostrills even ...

jhonathan says :

is david off cool water better then eternity by CK

Marg says :

I wouldn’t say so, but it probably depends on the person. To me the davidoff has a more artificial fruity scent. I would prrefer the CK.

Rita says :

I think that Cool water Davidoff the best parfume for men. It always smells nice on every men.

Fredimer de luna says :

For me, both perfumes smell good. They have their own scent that give satisfying coolness fragrance to the user. So i think, it depends on the person’s scent but anyway, i am using CK, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562404152990130/k2311a0424/4.24.07