Push (2009 Film)  » Movies  »
  • The 2009 film starring Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle and Chris Evans called, “Push” is a film I thought I would really not enjoy
  • A girl becomes very powerful after an injection, only problem is the girl, Kira (Camilla Belle), needs the serum in order to survive
  • In fact, I found them to be very entertaining
  • I think that it was because the film had a story line, not just a way of showing off cool moves with guns and what not
  • It is a great movie to watch when movie lovers in the mood for something with action, romance, and drama, and with a story line that is fascinating rather than boring

• by Susanna Frank

The 2009 film starring Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle and Chris Evans called, “Push” is a film I thought I would really not enjoy. It seemed like so many other action movies out there, where the characters dodge bullets in slow motion and everyone looks like the world on the brink of disaster. In others words, very dramatic. It’s because of this that I was utterly shocked that I actually found the film enjoyable.

In this film, there are some individuals who have

super human powers. They can manipulate people, move objects with their minds, and see things that no one else can see. They are very powerful, and it seems only natural that with very powerful people, come the people who want to try and use those powers for evil. That’s pretty much what happens in this film. A girl becomes very powerful after an injection, only problem is the girl, Kira (Camilla Belle), needs the serum in order to survive. And ...

• the boy who loves her Nick (Chris Evans) teams up with Cassie (Dakota Fanning) to try and save her and stop the conspiracy.

Like I mentioned before, this film seemed like it would be one that consisted of slow motion gun fights and a lot of dramatic action. And the film really does have those qualities, but I really didn’t mind them. In fact, I found them to be very entertaining. I think that it was because the film had a story

line, not just a way of showing off cool moves with guns and what not.

The actors in this film are also very good at taking on the roles of these characters. I found them to be committed and working well with one another to assure that the film was a success. It is a great movie to watch when movie lovers in the mood for something with action, romance, and drama, and with a story line that is fascinating rather than boring.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118091529440130/k2311a098/9.8.11