Spongebob Sqaurepants Chocolate Straws  » Other  »
1.5
  • And maybe it is for the best, because the product is not at all that enjoyable or that good
  • The rest of the product was really very interesting
  • Unfortunately, the product was not reliable and really was not that satisfying in the realm of chocolate milk
  • However, it is not a product that I would recommend, or something that I would want to spend my money again

• by Susanna Frank

While many people most likely have heard of the hit cartoon children’s show, Spongebob Squarepants, they may not have heard of the chocolate straw that features the wacky cartoon character. And maybe it is for the best, because the product is not at all that enjoyable or that good.

This straw is not edible which might be a big misconception because many, myself included, might mistaken this as being edible. But, it is simply a straw with chocolate bead type of things inside the plastic straw that are advertised as turning the

milk chocolate. I stress the point that the product advertises turning the milk chocolate because it really didn’t not turn the milk chocolate flavored at all. The milk might have changed color through the straw but it did not at all make the milk taste anything other than regular milk. At least, not the rich chocolate flavor that I had really hoped for, like the flavors that I find when I use Hershey’s chocolate syrup. It left my milk tasting flavorless really, and not what I would think chocolate milk should ...

• taste like.

Really, the flavor of the milk was the only real down fall. The rest of the product was really very interesting. The concept of inventing a straw that when you slurp up the milk through it, and turning it chocolate flavor is a really neat concept. Even the advertisement was done creatively and using SpongeBob as a way to draw in the younger fans, but the product really did not follow through.

This product comes in a pack of six and sells for about two dollars. So really the deal

is a good one, and for that price I would really want to invest the money. But only if I knew the product would be reliable. Unfortunately, the product was not reliable and really was not that satisfying in the realm of chocolate milk.

If you would like to try this product, then you can try it by purchasing it at a grocery store. However, it is not a product that I would recommend, or something that I would want to spend my money again. This product goes for roughly a little over a dollar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128091529410130/k2311a098/9.8.11