HP 100B XZ812UT All-In-One PC  » Computers  »
  • Overall, I think that I got a very good deal
  • I do have a few complaints, but I was pretty impressed with the overall product
  • I also noticed a bit of a freeze ups right after I log in

• by MisterTickle

I got this computer because it was at a very good deal at $299.99. There is a rebate so I had to pay a bit more for it. I am currently still waiting for the check (money) to be given to me for the rebate. Overall, I think that I got a very good deal. I do have a few complaints, but I was pretty impressed with the overall product.

This all-in-one computer features a 20 inch touch screen. It has a 2 GB memory, which can be upgraded to 8 GB. It features an AMD Dual Core 1.6 GHz processor. I do not like the processor one bit and I

am currently considering upgrading it. It comes with a 250 GB hard disk space storage. It has a wireless N adapter built-in. This computer actually comes with a keyboard so I don’t have to separately purchase a keyboard. This is what’s good about this computer. It has Microsoft Office 2010 pre-loaded and this covers all the basic specifications.

To start off with, the Microsoft Office 2010 can only be installed with a product key. This means that I don’t get the option of testing out this program. I have to purchase a product key first in order to install the program. The product key can be from any version. I can purchase a Professional Plus product key and it will work. I could purchase a Home/ Office product key and it will also work. The Microsoft Office software actually isn’t installed. It will be installed when I enter the product key. I purchased the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus product key and managed to install Office. It took about 1 GB of space as there are a lot of components.

To me, the specifications are a bit “weak”. It is almost the same as my netbook’s specifications. I guess what separates this computer from a netbook is the processor. The processor speed is fairly weak, but it is dual core. I ...

• HP 100B XZ812UT All-In-One PC
      can run Windows 7 without any major problems so that is good.

I did notice a minor freeze up when starting Windows. I also noticed a bit of a freeze ups right after I log in. The desktop is trying to load, but it takes a lot of effort. I have to log in and do something else for five minutes or so to let the computer settle in. This is a problem I have noticed.

The other thing I noticed is the hard disk drive. i actually didn’t get 250 GB or storage. I got 219GB of storage. After installing a few programs, the hard disk space was at 190 GB.

I guess the down side of this computer is that I will have to “upgrade” it quite a bit. The memory is actually decent, but the hard disk space needs to be upgraded.

The overall performance is fair. If you are a heavy or power user, then this computer is not for you. This computer can only handle basic web browsing, emailing, and using Microsoft Office. I find that this computer will lag when multitasking. It is best just to open up one program at a time. The main benefit of this computer is that is saves a lot of space. It is quite slim and I like that a lot.

tamryn pregnolato says :

re : I do have a few complaints, but I was pretty impressed with the overall product
HP has never let me down

Hafsa says :

Yes it is. Hp products are amazing. I m also using HP laptop n a laserjet HP printer. My personal experience with Hp has ever been great.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 197091529370730/k2311a097/9.7.11