The Beatles - I Want To Tell You (Song)
  • Though I think Harrison does a good job with his vocal duties on this track, I must admit that I really love the vocal harmonies he shares with Lennon and McCartney as well throughout this song and this was something I’m glad the Beatles would take advantage of several times throughout their career
  • Another nice thing I find with this track is that although McCartney’s piano work isn’t overly prominent in the mix, I find that he provides the song with some interesting parts and certainly helps to keep the music moving along
  • I will admit that I wouldn’t give this song as one of the tracks on Revolver to introduce a listener to the record for the first time, I would still highly recommend giving this track a chance

• by grimmy101

I Want To Tell You is a song by The Beatles which appears on their album Revolver. Opening up with a lighthearted guitar riff that gradually fades into the song, other instrumentation also joins in which gives the track a whole sound before the vocals also come in with a melody that effectively suits the music.

vocal harmonies he shares with Lennon and McCartney as well throughout this song and this was something I’m glad the Beatles would take advantage of several times throughout their career.

Another nice thing I find with this track is that although McCartney’s piano work isn’t overly prominent in the mix, I find that he provides the song with some interesting parts and certainly helps to keep the music moving along.

The band goes through a few verses and choruses ...

• without much else in the track, so in terms of arrangement I don’t personally think the song is anything too great.

Nevertheless, the vocal performance from Harrison, Lennon, and McCartney sounds great and the overall rhythm and musical feel the entire band creates helps to keep the song moving along in a fluid and lighthearted manner.

Though perhaps not one of the more well-known songs from Revolver, I still find the songwriting on this track to be great and

it’s another work from Harrison where I think he does a good job.

I will admit that I wouldn’t give this song as one of the tracks on Revolver to introduce a listener to the record for the first time, I would still highly recommend giving this track a chance.

The song also does a good job of not going overly psychedelic in its sound such as on Tomorrow Never Knows, but the experimental aspects are certainly present throughout.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 147091529180730/k2311a097/9.7.11