Totino’s Crispy Crust Party Pizza
  • Even though it is not as large as some other frozen pizzas, I think the lower price more than makes up for the smaller size
  • If two adults are planning on sharing a pizza, then I recommend that you add something to the meal, such as a salad
  • I do not think that you will be disappointed

• by deem

Despite its rather festive and unusualy name, Totino’s Cripy Crust Party Pizza is actually a very simple product. It is an affordable and tasty frozen pizza product. Although some frozen pizzas have gotten elaborate and as expensive as ordering pizza from a pizzeria, Totino’s Pizzas are still priced at less than two dollars in the stores where I live. In fact, one of them often has them on sale for just about one dollar each. In addition, I often find Totino’s Pizza coupons either online or in my local newspapers, which bring the price down even

lower.

According to the package, a Totion’s Pizza weighs in at 10.9 ounces. If you are wondering what that means in product size, the pizza is smaller than most frozen pizzas. A Totino’s Pizza is only slightly larger than a personal size pizza. Even though it is not as large as some other frozen pizzas, I think the lower price more than makes up for the smaller size. In fact, you could eat two Totino’s Pizzas and still not reach the price of a single frozen pizza made by most other brands. Although I do not eat two in one ...

• sitting, I do usually eat an entire Totino’s Pizza as a single meal. If two adults are planning on sharing a pizza, then I recommend that you add something to the meal, such as a salad.

As the name implies, the crust of the Totino’s Pizza is thin and crispy. I usually buy the Supreme flavor which includes bits of sausage topping, pepperoni seasoning (as opposed to real pepperoni, I admit) and green peppers and onions. I find the Totino’s Pizzas to be very tasty and easy to prepare. I pop one into the oven at 450 degrees

Fahrenheit for just about 15-16 minutes, remove it from the oven, cut it into slices with my handy pizza cutter, and enjoy! That is all there is to it.

I try to stock up on Totino’s Pizzas when they go on sale and when I have coupons because I always like to have a few in my freezer for when I want a fast, easy and inexpensive meal that also satisfies my desire for pizza. Totino’s Pizzas do that for me. I recommend that you give them a try. I do not think that you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277091528730630/k2311a097/9.7.11